News Zhang Weili thinks Shevchenko feels threatened by her

I'm finding pretty easy to simpathize with her and root for her in her upcoming fight.

Rose and her fans hating her just because they don't like the government of the country she was born in.

Valentina and her fans hating her because she seem to be a bigger challenge for her than the other 115 contenders.

I hope she wins and shuts everyone up!
Yes, but her nose! IT IS RED! HER NOSE IS RED

I like Valentina but she's delusional if she thought Joanna won that fight. Joanna looked like a monster at the end of that fight.
I thought Joanna won as well, at the time. I haven’t rewatched the fight since then, though.

Where do we stand on Zhang’s power? Joanna held up for 25 minutes but got her face fucked up in the process. But the dumb volume that was landing would do that.

Where do we stand on Zhang’s power? Joanna held up for 25 minutes but got her face fucked up in the process. But the dumb volume that was landing would do that.
she has power and is strong, but she is not a 1 punch KO fighter.

It's debatable. Other than Andrade who went full Ronda and ran face first into her punches, Zhang hasn't knocked down any of her opponents or made them do the chicken dance. I'd say she hits harder than average, but so far she hasn't demonstrated the kind of power that turns fights around quickly.

Sounds like masochism to me if you dislike a majority of the people you interact with.
You figured me out, I'm addicted to the pain. Sherdog is not a forum but a way of life.

1UQB3_J1hNxuLVGP809wEX2t0ZzvIXq2ewhLbNVhP1lazC-ijU1K64Jpfy51w9kdw_JJNTm72doNGN9a8YfsiIHvER2he4x8FNKB9DegTIZxttNEVLLhLWkrzivPVFy6sW5WfwbM0wZH31kU4JSnjE_m-JSIZ5zEexI

*Rose and I

I'm assuming English is your first language. If so, it's kind of sad when someone who's learning English has better grammar than you. It should be "between Rose and me."

I have a feeling that Andrade is going to be surprisingly competitive with Shev, which will make Weili vs Shev more intriguing.

I'm willing to bet that Shevchenko/Andrade will be a far more competitive fight than Weili/Andrade was, just because of Shevchenko's style. While I give the edge to Shevchenko over Weili, I think it'll make for a hell of a fight and I'd love to see it.

Last edited:
she bearly survived boggeywoman who valentina outclassed

she bearly survived boggeywoman who valentina outclassed

On the other hand, look at what Weili did to JJ compared to what Valentina did. JJ came out of that fight dominated but relatively unscathed. Two different styles of fights. I'm pretty sure Weili will have been far more dominant over Andrade than Valentina will be for the same reason.

Weili is just another KZ - good chin, good technique, but nothing special. They tend to fade away after a couple of raugh fights in mma. Valentina would pick her apart, just like every great counterstriker picks basic forward pressure fighters apart.

It's debatable. Other than Andrade who went full Ronda and ran face first into her punches, Zhang hasn't knocked down any of her opponents or made them do the chicken dance. I'd say she hits harder than average, but so far she hasn't demonstrated the kind of power that turns fights around quickly.

Not in the UFC she hasn't, but she certainly has in Kunlun.

I think they need to do it soon. Valentina is close to that age she might suddenly get old overnight like Cyborg. She has more miles since she is a two sport athlete.

I like Valentina but she's delusional if she thought Joanna won that fight. Joanna looked like a monster at the end of that fight.
To be fair, she always looks like a monster lol

Back