News ZHANG WEILI LOOKING TO BEFRIEND ROSE NAMAJUNAS AFTER UFC 261

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zhang is so likeable. She's over here being sensible and showing Rose some love while Rose is blabbering about Communism and "better dead than red" like a cornball.

War Weili!!!!
Zhang is not likeable, she’s usually pretty sensitive

Well to be also fair that US is bombing countries for 20 years that did attack them, killing untold amount while stealing resources. Starting regime changes backing dictators there that.

Nice whattaboutism. What other countries do doesn't make China's concentration camps any better.

And they weren't capable why? The Chinese were a leading maritime power for centuries, they sent plenty of envoys around the world, but when was the last time they invaded and colonized another country half way across the pacific? The Chinese are mostly content with fucking over their own people and some of their neighbors, the Europeans on the other hand are the actual ones who like to fuck over the rest of the world. Hell communism itself is an ideological virus that was imported from Europe.
leading maritime power for centuries? lol

At least Rose is trying to make wmma somewhat interesting. Not as good as PVZ though.
Oh yes I love Rose's skills. She is so skilled she makes me feel things.

<{1-15}>

Rose has looked terrible in the build up to this, losing a lot of fans I think. Better dead then red, and talking about how Jesus will propel her. Looking for all the wrong motivation to win a fight.

Zhang on the other hand has been all class. Definitely rooting for her now.

Rose has looked terrible in the build up to this, losing a lot of fans I think. Better dead then red, and talking about how Jesus will propel her. Looking for all the wrong motivation to win a fight.

Zhang on the other hand has been all class. Definitely rooting for her now.
Rose has always been religious.

The weird trash talk surprised me tho.

What a moronic thing for rose to say... If Zhang said some nationalistic shit to Rose she'd cry and have to take like 6 months off for therapy.

Here's to hoping Zhang turns Roses face all shades of red.

Is she aware Rose has high resolution naked buns pics out there from an official photo shoot?

jeez, its probably just her projecting Fat Barry's political ideologies as if they were her own
I don't think so. I think it is more of a Lithuanian Christians hate Communism thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back