News ZHANG WEILI LOOKING TO BEFRIEND ROSE NAMAJUNAS AFTER UFC 261

Status
Not open for further replies.

You Will Vote For Dreyga

You have no choice
@Gold
Reaction score
D54C0907-60D2-4460-98CC-DD1297A0F37A.jpeg

“From an exchange of blows, friendship grows,” Zhang said. “So I hope maybe we will become friends after this fight.”

Heaping praise on her opponent for her skillset and humbleness, Zhang said that she feels a connection with other martial artists.

“It’s because Rose is a humble and very great fighter,” Zhang explained. “She beat Joanna twice and won against Andrade. She is a competitor with very good ability and I have always hoped I can fight with her.

“I feel a connection to those who fight martial arts, and we build friendships through the martial arts. We learn from each other and exchange our views when we fight together.”

Although Zhang formally called out Namajunas after beating Jedrzejczyk at UFC 248, she’s been preparing to fight ‘Thug’ Rose for a very long time.

“I came to know about Rose in the early days,” Zhang said. “I have been paying attention to her during her fights. Her fist work is very fast. Her punches are also very accurate. We definitely have had specific training for that. I hope everyone can watch the live broadcast to see how I target her.”

https://apmma.net/zhang-weili-looki...n4uoxAIStLoXG8a25Q2T_Ucvkm-_9P7KdhlQVXngPkohs

At least Rose is trying to make wmma somewhat interesting. Not as good as PVZ though.

At least Rose is trying to make wmma somewhat interesting. Not as good as PVZ though.
Lmfao...
"Only way wmma could be more interesting is if they show more of their bodies". So glad you can say that on here without getting canceled. Sherdog is a safe haven.

Wait til Weili finds out that Rose thinks she’s a Commy. A pinko. A red. A supporter of Tiananmen Square. Throw in whatever cold war communist rhetoric you can think of in here.

Rose just jumped the shark.

War Weili. A true mixed martial artist and one of the few fighters I’m actually a fan of. How anybody could hate on her is beyond me. I hope she can rise above what Rose has just said and keep her eyes on the prize.
What are you talking about? What did Rose Say?

Lmfao...
"Only way wmma could be more interesting is if they show more of their bodies". So glad you can say that on here without getting canceled. Sherdog is a safe haven.
I like this sport because of its violence. On the other hand, most women just can't deliver it and when they do, I feel sorry to watch them brutalized. Some people like it, I guess.

Zhang is so likeable. She's over here being sensible and showing Rose some love while Rose is blabbering about Communism and "better dead than red" like a cornball.

War Weili!!!!

Wait... what?

Edit: Nvm. Just saw it. Pretty disappointing stuff from Rose who I usually like.

Wait til Weili finds out that Rose thinks she’s a Commy. A pinko. A red. A supporter of Tiananmen Square. Throw in whatever cold war communist rhetoric you can think of in here.

Rose just jumped the shark.

War Weili. A true mixed martial artist and one of the few fighters I’m actually a fan of. How anybody could hate on her is beyond me. I hope she can rise above what Rose has just said and keep her eyes on the prize.
I like Zhang and think she will dominate Rose. Looking forward to this fight, it's a good one. Uncle Dana is delivering the goods on this one.

Lmfao...

Because no one knows who you are. Try saying that in front of your family and friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back