Zhang doesn't want Jędrzejczyk, she wants to fight Shevchenko

Guys, watch the damn videos before you go off getting rustled.

- Valentina is a dream fight

- Has a lot of respect for Rose, thinks she's a very good fighter

- If the UFC wants to make the Joanna fight, no problem

Guys, watch the damn videos before you go off getting rustled.

- Valentina is a dream fight

- Has a lot of respect for Rose, thinks she's a very good fighter

- If the UFC wants to make the Joanna fight, no problem

OP is sensationalized.

I think mods needs to crack down on this. I've noticed it getting worse the last few months especially.

But, traffic. So they won't.

so stupid. jj is the best at 115 (rose beats her, but jj beats others that rose cant), but fighting val and losing would be okay. losing to jj would be worse for her. she knows it. we all know it.

she should defend the title first. jj makes the most sense. who the hell knows if and when rose fights again.

everyones tryin to be double champ now
must be nice to fight for the belt straight away, 1st fight in the new weight

Naah, to early. Plus, a fight with Valentina would be so much better with some buildup.

Let both women have 2-3 defenses first, then we'll see

The only reason I'd like to see this is to see Val school the living shit outta her and ko her - Val has faced the current BEST WMMA fighter Nunes and shut her down and made those wins by Nunes debatable.

Clean out your division then maybe try hang with the big girls.

Good answer by the new Champ. Get some PR . Zhang did not refuse to defend just offered to do a bigger fight which many should like. Depends on the WME bald dude.

What happened champions actually defending their belts?
If you want to move up with 0 defenses well... vacate the belt and move up.
Holding up divisions because you want a fight... fuck that noise

Agreed @lsa, no more f*king jumping around until you put in some work & duties manning your division.

Joanna is 2-3 in her last 5 and is on a 1 fight win streak.

She doesn't really deserve a shot at Weilei right now.

Zhang vs Shevchenko is alot more compelling than Shevchenko vs Chookagian or Zhang vs Andrade 2

"I want to fight the best" .... "Right now I think Valentina is"

Joanna told TMZ Sports she deserves a title shot -- but Zhang adamantly disagrees, saying the Polish superstar's best days are behind her.
"I don't think shes the fighter that she used to be," Zhang says ... "She's not in the condition she used to be. I'm not very interested."

In fact, Zhang says she's WAY more interested in moving up a weight class and fighting Shevchenko for the Flyweight belt than taking on Joanna.
"I want to fight the best," Zhang says ... "Right now I think Valentina is one of the best."

How do you think she would do against Valentina? Or what do you think Weili has to do next? Who she has to fight?

In my opinion Valentina would beat her without problems, Valentina Shevchenko loves those kind of pressure fighters..

I only would be rather to see this fight if Zhang clean up her division, she gotta beat Joanna, Rose, Suarez, etc..
If she does that, after that would be cool if they make that fight, just to put another "big name" in Valentina's curriculum.

https://www.tmz.com/2019/10/17/weil...hina-ufc-rose-namajunas-valentina-shevchenko/

Min 1:53

Min 1:18

ambitious girl. nothing wrong with that. she also says she'll fight Joanna if UFC wants her to. she'll fight whoever UFC gives her next.
she's a company woman all the way.

I suspect she'd run through anyone at strawweight, but I'd hate to miss out on the fun watching it happen. Best the too contenders first and then move up.

Great fighters want to fight the best at higher weight classes. War Weili.
But they have a few title defenses first. She should prove she is the best at 115 first instead of tying up two weight classes for a fight. Double J is a completely different fighter than Andrade and has beaten her as well.

Defend the fucking title first.

I hate this shit.

Back