Media Zhang destroying the pads like an absolute Monster

My name is Zhang Weili
I am from China.
Remember me!

It's going to be hard to beat her in a 5 rounder, someone who can stay technical and get on their bike like prime Joanna might be able to do it, and Maybe suarez can squeek out 3 rounds of ground control, but I just really doubt suarez can beat her in a five rounder.
Definitely. Honestly I think she's smokes her, but I've been alienating people with my recklessness post 243. Been trying to chill a little.
Shed hold her down for a bit

Zhang would inevitably fuck her up at some point tho
Agreed.

Are we all in agreement that Shevchenko x Zhang is the fight to make? Zhang should defend a little, but I don't think either woman has a legit threat in their respective division.

There aren't many times when I see a girl punching and think it might hurt

This is one of those times

Thats some lethal hands, none of that fancy patty cake bullshit simple and basic, throwing full blast at the trainers pads. if you wanna see some horrible pad work look at this the trainer is trying to show off and look fancy and this does nothing for the fighter its horrible

That was indeed very.... lame. That said, that trainer is Marcus Davis, and he knows how to throw his hands.

that's what i like about the chinese. they have discipline. they don't get a big inflated ego once they reach the top, start chasing movie roles and celeb tv shows

Suarez's cardio is mediocre, I think Zhang would finish her in the later rounds or she'd win a bloody decision when Suarez gasses in the 3rd.

I'm slightly biased but imo Rose stands the best chance out of anyone to beat Weili.
why? not Joanna?

Definitely. Honestly I think she's smokes her, but I've been alienating people with my recklessness post 243. Been trying to chill a little.

Agreed.

Are we all in agreement that Shevchenko x Zhang is the fight to make? Zhang should defend a little, but I don't think either woman has a legit threat in their respective division.
No, it’s not. Both have a slew of title defenses ahead.

No, it’s not. Both have a slew of title defenses ahead.
Yeah I said as much in another post. I think that's just to keep to the MMA status quo though. Do you really think either woman has a legit threat in their division? I'm no matchmaker. This is just what I want to see, the best fighting the best, and I believe that fight would be just that.

Edit: correction, same post.

that's what i like about the chinese. they have discipline. they don't get a big inflated ego once they reach the top, start chasing movie roles and celeb tv shows
I wouldn't be surprised to see Weili show up in movies. She's getting the connections.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Weili show up in movies. She's getting the connections.

i knew that thing would come up :) i see where you're going, but personally i don't think it's anything she's aspiring to, more like she's being told to.
at least to me it looks like WME using their clients/connections to try and make a UFC champ a big name.
that's what most bluechip US companies are doing these days, bending the knee to access that big big untapped chinese market.

Yeah I said as much in another post. I think that's just to keep to the MMA status quo though. Do you really think either woman has a legit threat in their division? I'm no matchmaker. This is just what I want to see, the best fighting the best, and I believe that fight would be just that.

Edit: correction, same post.
Strawweight is wide open right now. Has been ever since Joanna lost.

As for flyweight, it’s still a shit show.

How do you know that?
Its not like there are any real chines stars in MMA.
There is a know Chines swimmer thats is a "star" and he got all violent at events.

How do you know that?
Its not like there are any real chines stars in MMA.
There is a know Chines swimmer thats is a "star" and he got all violent at events.
you're right, i do not know. it's just an impression, from what i've seen in chinese culture so far.

Back