Media Zhalgas Zhumagulov has announced his retirement

KazDibiase

"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score

prosports_kz
Zhalgas Zhumagulov announced his retirement after the fight with Charles Johnson

“Everyone saw the fight, what can I say? There is nothing to say. This was my last fight. Thanks to everyone who cheered for me. I don't want to fight anymore. For some time I fight - the judges do not give me back. You plow, plow, do all the reasons - and just like that. Now I'm not saying this out of emotion - as it is. Thank you to everyone who was rooting for me."

It should be noted that the majority of MMA experts are sure that the judges once again “robbed” the Kazakhstani

Last edited:
Seems like an emotional reaction.

You sometimes see this from Sherdoggers, but then they're back under a pseudonym.

I suggest he comes back as Zhalgas Rakhmonov, he's bound to get the judges onside with that name.

Seems like an emotional reaction.

You sometimes see this from Sherdoggers, but then they're back under a pseudonym.

I suggest he comes back as Zhalgas Rakhmonov, he's bound to get the judges onside with that name.
He literally said in his video that it is not on emotions.

He literally said in his video that it is not on emotions.

'Doggers often claim that too.

They're back within a month.

If he wasn't emotional, he wouldn't talk about the obvious pain of multiple awful judging decisions.

Probably should have taken some time to process what happened before making a decision like that

I didn't even stay to hear the decision, he lost? How is that possible? Pretty clear decision. I think fighters from that part of the world are feeling slighted by the UFC first Zabit, then Yan and now Zhalgas.

I just said this again recently fighters really need to wait a week or two until they say anything because most of the time they are reacting off the emotions of losing. Just chill a bit and let it sink in first.

Emotional decisions aren't always the smart ones. But he should have gotten the W

Dude has had like 3 losses that were razor thin and he probably could fight at 116 which isn't a division so.... I get it.

Huh? The real robbery on this card was Navitdad losing to Turcio.

He is 1-5 in his last 6 fights so his time in the UFC is probably over with regardless of whether this decision is emotional or not. He's 34 and fighting at FLW. Retirement is a good choice.

Reactions: HHJ
Back