Zepeda vs Vargas Top Rank Oct.30th ESPN+

Josue Vargas’s low KO ratio is misleading. Dude is explosive as a mofo and looks to me like he can crack pretty hard

I’ve seen Jose Zepeda score an absolute horrifying knock out before

Should be a win for Josue Vargas here. Looks a bit more talented to me

Josue Vargas’s low KO ratio is misleading. Dude is explosive as a mofo and looks to me like he can crack pretty hard

Interesting, i thought this was gonna be a routine win for Zepeda.

Is this something of a shoot out between two prospects or was Zepeda supposed to be a prospect getting exposure/tested here...? Not familiar with either, but if Vargas sparks him despite a low KO ratio,, points to you for scouting that and calling it.

Is this something of a shoot out between two prospects or was Zepeda supposed to be a prospect getting exposure/tested here...? Not familiar with either, but if Vargas sparks him despite a low KO ratio,, points to you for scouting that and calling it.

Zepeda is 32 or 33 if i remember correctly. He's lost two fights, one to Terry Flanagan in which he injured his shoulder at the start of the fight and had to retire, and the other loss was a MD to Ramirez who recently lost to Taylor.

If Josue wins i'll come back to this thread and tip my cap to @Rob-G , but i don't think this will be anything Zepeda can't handle, even if it does turn into a war.

Hmmm i'll go with Zepeda via KO in round 8.

I got Vargas by decision. Zepeda didn’t look so good his last fight

Def going to watch this later tonight, just not live so I won't be able to pbp with you fine people here today. But ill be back later tonight.

I have to say I was victim to marketing, I wasn't that interested in this fight until I saw the bullshit face off antics between these two and the hilarious benny hill style "brawl" that erupted yesterday. My head knows its all bullshit but my mind is now on "JUST BLEED!" mode and wants to see Zepeda knock the fuck out of this guy.

Which card live tonight? I may or may not be out/have to watch later, but if live...?

Junior Welterweight Title
Jose Zepeda vs Josue Vargas
Oct 30
10:00PM EDT / 7:00PM PDT
ESPN
Hulu Theater, Madison Square Garden, New York City
Zepeda-Vargas and a 10-round bantamweight tilt between undefeated Puerto Rican knockout artist Carlos “Purin” Caraballo and former world title challenger Jonas Sultan will stream and live and exclusively on ESPN+ starting at 10 p.m. ET/7 p.m. PT.

Mr. Solitary Confinement looks like shit to me.

Fucking idiot caused that himself trying to toss the opponent to the floor.

Back