Zemo new sparring video

S

Sherdog Oliver

Will be up tonight. Regardless if I suck. I will post it, then it will be up for 24-48 hours.

It's gonna be boxing with my friend in Yugoslawia. Luckily got my mouth piece with me.

Since it's gonna get published to sherdog, I will do it well I guess.

Any hints ? Friend is about 6'6. He will have the cardio advantage and obviously reach. His background is boxing, did some national ammy fights 10 years ago

Uses nothing but long straights. Hates to be pressed close

I guess chill, save my cardio, counter a bit, then occassionally move in for the assault.

I gotta do good, can't let him dominate me.

He will be off boxing class, meaning after boxing class. He still is going to have the cardio atvantage, but I am more well rested

Depending on how mean you are the video will be only 24 hours up, up to 2 full days.

I like to use your energy ad motivation.

Ok have a nice day fellas and move in with the tips.

Long opponent, i gotta concentrate mmy energy. Uses his reach. If he sees I'm tired he will pressure and flurry straights.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Will be up tonight. Regardless if I suck."

You said you were gonna show me how to spar.

i mean, it looks like someone new to sparring. Trying to spar.

I was expecting you to actually be trained with all the sh it you talked.

Wanna bet I would knock you out in the first round ?

Last edited by a moderator:

It looks like that cause you are a noob

Soon you'll have your first fight and fail miserably. If you want to I'll give you your first fight. What country are you in

I mean, I don't think i'm very good. But watching this sparring, yea i'd bet on that lol.

If you say it only looks like that cause i'm a noob, i'd love to hear from the more experienced guys on the forum.

I'm in the US, so if you're ever down in Houston hit me up.

I mean, I don't think i'm very good. But watching this sparring, yea i'd bet on that lol.

If you say it only looks like that cause i'm a noob, i'd love to hear from the more experienced guys on the forum.

I should take a flight to kick your ass. Someone needs to cover the expenses, your not worth the whatever it costs to get there

They don't like me since I was Zemokicks. I was talking shit then, unwaranted. And now I'm deleting my account and you guys can talk to each other.

You look like a crunched over 150 pound 5'7 Smeagle . Scared.

My sparring partner is 6'6 210 and had several ammy fights

Usually I'd kick his ass but I don't train much anymore. Got old

Shit will give you brain damage and no money son.

You're not that guy.

You're nowhere close.

You didn't start with the basics.

lol, they don't like you cause you're a guy who thinks he's the shit. and talks shit.

I'm leaning more towards you just being Mentally unwell though, and not a troll now that you've actually posted a video.

So i really hope you get the help you need. If not, you're gonna run into someone that's gonna shut you up in real life and it won't be pretty.

lol, they don't like you cause you're a guy who thinks he's the shit. and talks shit.

I'm leaning more towards you just being Mentally unwell though, and not a troll now that you've actually posted a video.

So i really hope you get the help you need. If not, you're gonna run into someone that's gonna shut you up in real life and it won't be pretty.

I like how you conclude so much based on text messages online.

I didn't have a phisical altercation the last 9-10 years. If I remember corectly

You look like Smeagle

Meaning you're scared and hope someone kicks my ass vicarously for you

Anyways I don't know you. Already requested deletion of my account. Shit got boring

No positive energy

Everyone is super offended by everything

Bunch of ugly smeagles in here

<mma3>:meow:<JonesDXSuckIt><BC1>

Back