zart's log (strength/mma/bjj)

Barely been able to eat for the last couple of weeks, I've lost a total of 4,5 kgs :( Been working out three times since last update, but I haven't had much energy.

31/5:
Squats 1x3 120 kg
Good mornings 2x7 85 kg
Bench press 3x5 70 kg

Had no energy and the gym was hot as hell so I didn't finish the workout.

I graduate in less than two weeks and until then I've a lot of partying going on. I'll try to do a quick workout every other day.

Workout A:
Box squats 3x3
Bench press 2x5
Pullups 2xfailure

Workout B:
RDLs 2x6
OHP 2x5
BORs 2x5

Workout C:
Good mornings 2x6
Dips 2xfailure
Chins 2xfailure

Time to resurrect this log :D

I've barely been training at all this summer, just been partying (but I don't regret it, it's been great!) Every time I worked out more than twice in a week I got a pretty bad cold and had to rest for a couple of weeks.. Now I'm finally back (without catching a cold). I'm still doing Rippetoe

RAWR!
Got back from the gym a few moments ago, went pretty good except for that I hurt my wrist doing power cleans so I some BORs instead and I wasn't able to increase on OHP (as usual, as far as I remember I've never made it past 45 kgs).

Squats 3x5 105 kg
OHP 1x3 45 kg, 2x5 40 kg
Power cleans 1x3 57,5 kg
BORs 3x5 65 kg
Decline crunches 3x10 30 kg

To those of you who squat in front of a mirror and makes a GM out of the hole; try to look yourself in the eyes instead of looking at your depth. Atleast that fixes it for me.

Great workout today, must be because of all the food I've been eating this weekend :D

Squats 3x5 107,5 kg
Bench press 3x5 70 kg
Deadlifts 1x5 125 kg
Full contact russian twists 2x12 30 kg
Hip thrusts 2x12 BW w. 5 sec hold at top

21/10:
Squats 3x5 110 kg - piece of cake!
OHPs 3x5 35 kg
Hang power shrugs 2x5 50 kg
Hang power cleans 4x3 50 kg
Ab wheel rollouts 2x8

Damn, those power shrugs tore the skin of my hands. Augh, augh, augh!

Decreased the weight for OHP, hopefully I'll see some gains soon..

I think I'm getting sick, so I won't train today. Woke up early this morning and felt really dizzy and slightly sick. Couldn't sleep on my side because it felt like everything was spinning around. Haven't been able to eat anything at all yet.

25/10:
Squats 2x5, 1x3 112,5 kg
Bench press 2x5 70 kg

Had no energy at all. I was away almost all day yesterday taking a test and only had some candy and coke during the first 10 hours I was awake. Apparently I nailed the test so I went home, took a shower and started to party. It certainly took it's toll today.

Thanks to my test result I'll move to Stockholm next autumn and study at Stockholm School of Economics, which has one of the best economics educations in Europe. It'll be fucking great :D

Back