Zane Frazier and Frank Dux

invictorious

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
What's the real between those two?

Did Zane randomly attack Dux to make a name for himself, as Dux claimed in his book? Did they fight over some business deal that went bad?

dux talks a lot of shit so its probably not true but he claims that frazier sucker punched him with brass knuckles on. frazier claims that art davie and rorian gracie witnessed the fight and after seeing him beat up dux invited him to compete at ufc 1. i tend to believe frazier and doubt that art and gracie would of been impressed by a sucker punch with brass knuckles.

The Voice vs Dux.
Was watchin that last night. Didn't see it all, but caught it when he talked about being jumped by 5 UFC guys. And hit by brass knuckles.

i'm watching this Voice interview now. Dux is completely bat shit crazy. The guy seems out of his mind.

Watched some of the Schiavello interview with Dux and it was pretty entertaining hearing him tell all of his stories, regardless of whether he's full of shit or not. It was funny seeing some of the Voice's facial reactions to some of Dux's absurd claims. lol

anyone have a link to the whole Voice vs Frank Dux interview? all i can find is a 2 minute clip.

I DVR'd both new episodes of The Voice Versus with Royce Gracie and Frank Dux. I wonder many asinine statements I can get between those two. I bet the Voice had to hold his tongue at certain points.

I DVR'd both new episodes of The Voice Versus with Royce Gracie and Frank Dux. I wonder many asinine statements I can get between those two. I bet the Voice had to hold his tongue at certain points.

it was pretty even between the two as far as ego and delusions of grandeur. :icon_chee

it was pretty even between the two as far as ego and delusions of grandeur. :icon_chee

The guy seems intent on selecting people with severely bloated egos and delusional perception of their lives. Seagal, Dux and Gracie are the reigning champions, however.

The guy seems intent on selecting people with severely bloated egos and delusional perception of their lives. Seagal, Dux and Gracie are the reigning champions, however.

it was still good. I love the show. Voice does a great job. The problem is these guys have no sense of the viewer or having any fun when answering. The answer always comes back to them and them just talking about themselves. For instance Royce couldn't even just answer a fun question about what UFC guy from today he'd like to fight because he has to go into his spiel about how he'll fight anybody from any weight, etc, etc..

I am part way through the Dux one and Schiavello at least tries to make Dux unpack some of his larger blunt statements. Dux is constantly saying what would be huge events in his career in a blas

I like how they showed the clip of Dux saying Bas started doing the liver shot because of him & Bas said "yeah that's not true". That sh!t was funny.

He says he's wearing sunglasses because his eyes are sensitive but with the way his left eyebrow is peeking over top of them, it looks like it's due to some fucked up plastic surgery.

He says he's wearing sunglasses because his eyes are sensitive but with the way his left eyebrow is peeking over top of them, it looks like it's due to some fucked up plastic surgery.

He looks like that from tumor surgery I think. At least that is what he was saying about his death bed or something.

He looks like that from tumor surgery I think. At least that is what he was saying about his death bed or something.

Yeah, seems like it. I was going to edit my post as I got further into the video...

Dux seems to be full of it on many things, but I'll let him slide on the sunglasses and the surgeries...

Who knows who to believe. Dux's says he has medical papers proving he was hit with brass knuckles.

Dux is a very interesting guy. He accomplished a lot in his life. But so much of his accomplishments over time have been turned into more of "fish tales" through the years. He seems to really relish being mysterious on everything so he rarely sets the record straight on anything.

Frank Dux

Frank Dux was a spy and a master of Ninjitsu, which is just a Japanese word for somersaulting megaspy. He was the best. He trained under a shidoshi whose name was only coincidentally the name of a James Bond villain. He was in a covert branch of the military so secret that even our military didn

Back