Zambidis vs Chahid K-1 MAX 2010 - a must watch fight for anyone who hasnt seen it

priderulez

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
One of the most entertaining kickboxing match I have seen. Was watching some old k-1 stuff and decided to share.

Btw anyone else thinking Zambidis looks a lot like a mini Wanderlei Silva?

Damn it's been 5 years. I still remember watching this live.

It's one of the most entertaining fights I've seen in K-1

i watched this so many times.just amazing
the guy commenting makes it even better lol almost had a stroke.i miss this over the top commentaries

the guy commenting makes it even better lol almost had a stroke.i miss this over the top commentaries

I know right? You know the commentator is awesome when he says "Shit just got real" haha.

One of the best fights of all time, in any combat sport. Always use it when I'm trying to get friends into kickboxing

One of the best fights of all time, in any combat sport. Always use it when I'm trying to get friends into kickboxing

Yep, it's so fucking amazing.

Mike Schiavello is cray indeed. He has some memorable quotes for sure.

I love it when he screams that "(insert someone's name) has more hooks than a pirates' convention" or "has more crosses than the Vatican"

Zambidis is a way better striker than Wanderlei, though.

I love it when he screams that "(insert someone's name) has more hooks than a pirates' convention" or "has more crosses than the Vatican"

I haven't watched the fight in ages but didn't he also say "he's taking more shots to the face than my ex-wife!!!"

Maybe it was another fight but I'm almost positive he said that somewhere.

isn't he the same guy that commented dida vs buakaw?
that first round was pure gold

isn't he the same guy that commented dida vs buakaw?
that first round was pure gold

Yes, it was Mike.

The fight itself was nothing special though.

Watch this one:

Masato is one of my fav kickboxers ever

Also LOL at "Buakaw is taking more shots than an alcoholic"

hahaha yeah he sure got one too many that night

masato is such a great fighter they really pimped him back in the days,the whole silver fox persona lol...but he's really a nice humble person.

Chahid vs Zambidis is an overrated fight IMO... HUGE heart displayed by both guys, but the whole fight was too one dimensional for my taste.

Chahid vs Zambidis is an overrated fight IMO... HUGE heart displayed by both guys, but the whole fight was too one dimensional for my taste.

I too hate one-dimensional fights, but Chahid vs Zambidis was not a good example of such a fight. Chahid was not terribly outclassed - everyone has a game and he didnt use his that night. He simply played into Zambidis' strength - bad game plan on Chahid's game made the real difference.

Back