News Zak Cummings vs. Sam Alvey set for April 10 event

So HAPPY Sam didn’t cut

I had him 29-28 over Ung

UFC_FIGHT_NIGHT_VANCOUVER_FIGHT_NIGHT_0051.JPG

I got the bathtub by TKO. It'll soon be 2-0 vs. Cummings.

I want Alvey to be in the UFC long as possible. Kinda like Ed Herman. The low key gingers lol. Hey maybe they can fight each other

when sams career is over we will.have to sit back and appreciate that he went as far as he did on such little talent and athleticism and praise his chin resolve resilience and heart. Here's a guy who really maxed out his potential big time.
Gonna throw James Krause into this blanket statement as well. He just does not seem to have much natural athleticism and I’m sure he doesn’t slack in the gym on his strength and conditioning. He maxed out his potential as well. Would have liked to see him fight Buckley but that’s probably not happening now. If Krause just had more power in his hands he would be a real problem. He has a high fight IQ, And is technically sound.

yawners yawners. if the ufc is cutting a butt ton of fighters, both of them should go. they've had their chance. hovered in the gatekeeper world for years. probably nice people, but time to let them go.

when sams career is over we will.have to sit back and appreciate that he went as far as he did on such little talent and athleticism and praise his chin resolve resilience and heart. Here's a guy who really maxed out his potential big time.
I mean, "went so far" implies looking awful in 5 straight fights and still not being cut because of Dana and Co keeping around certain guys for certain reasons that we all know, while cutting others. That's what he will be remembered for if we are being honest.
It's truly incredible. And he isn't even being brought in to lose; the guys he gets put against in all these losses aren't exactly prospects needing a tune. It's like Brian Scalabrine playing an entire decade of NBA basketball.

I mean, "went so far" implies looking awful in 5 straight fights and still not being cut because of Dana and Co keeping around certain guys for certain reasons that we all know, while cutting others. That's what he will be remembered for if we are being honest.
It's truly incredible. And he isn't even being brought in to lose; the guys he gets put against in all these losses aren't exactly prospects needing a tune. It's like Brian Scalabrine playing an entire decade of NBA basketball.

Well he's in the ufc are you aren't so there's that. He maximized enough talent to get there. He's won some.pretty decently big fights in his career all the while.having the grace of a pregnant water buffalo.

Well he's in the ufc are you aren't so there's that. He maximized enough talent to get there. He's won some.pretty decently big fights in his career all the while.having the grace of a pregnant water buffalo.
Yeah nobody here is contesting that you or I are in the UFC.
Neither is Dana technically lmao. Neither are a lot of great fighters.

I root for Sam too and he is a great guy; I'm just calling a spade a spade in a sport run by a corrupt dictator who loads cards with contender series trash while scrubbing contenders from highlight reels and cutting them if they want money.

Alvey does my fucking head in. I'm sure he'd be a great bloke to meet as a fan, but watching him fight depresses me a bit, especially recently. Cummings should grind this one out then hopefully Alvey is released or retires.

Back