News Zak Cummings vs. Sam Alvey set for April 10 event

toe hold

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2021...am-alvey-added-to-ufc-fight-night-on-april-10

SIR

Zak Cummings vs. Sam Alvey added to UFC Fight Night on April 10

A middleweight matchup is the latest addition to UFC Fight Night on April 10.

Zak Cummings will take on Sam Alvey at an event that does not currently have an announced location or venue.

Two people with knowledge of the situation informed MMA Junkie of the booking but asked to remain anonymous since the promotion has yet to make an official announcement.
Since returning to 185 pounds, Cummings (24-7 MMA, 9-4 UFC), 36, has won three of his past four. In his most recent outing at UFC Fight Night 175 in August, the Glory MMA fighter defeated Alessio Di Chirico via unanimous decision.

Alvey (33-14-1 MMA, 10-9-1 UFC) hasn’t won a bout since edging out Gian Villante in June 2018. He is coming off a split draw against Da Un Jung at UFC 254 and will be dropping back down to middleweight for the first time since 2017.

when sams career is over we will.have to sit back and appreciate that he went as far as he did on such little talent and athleticism and praise his chin resolve resilience and heart. Here's a guy who really maxed out his potential big time.

Zak is a cool guy :)
This will be a fun fight :)

Alvey has to be one of the most aggravating guys in the entire roster. His horrid corny smile, his creepy girlfriend, his awful hot takes, his doughy body, his gingerness. He's also 0-1-4 in his last 5, I get the impression the UFC is trying to get rid of him. Have no clue who Zak Cummings is, but I hope he owns him and, judging by his record, he probably will.

tumblr_nk7xbhkJu71tugoyjo1_500.gif
war

Sam Alvey seemed like he might make some waves for about 10 minutes.... then he was just meh.

Cummings by UD.

Alvey looked better than ever his last 2 fights against 2 big & powerful young 205 prospects. I thought he beat Spann(Had Spann in a big parlay son I'll take it) & his last fight was rightfully scored a draw.

Cummings trades wins & loses every time, so I have hope Alvey gets it done.

Back