Zahabi warns Adesanya:"Do not go up to fight Jon Jones. Ive been in the gym with him. He's too much"

Timestamped:

"Im going to give you an enfatic "no". Do not go up and fight Jon Jones. Be the MW champion. Become the greatest MW champion ever and then you can start to think about going up.
If he goes up against Jon Jones, i hate to say it, but its not going to be pretty. Im a big fan o adesanya and i dont mean any disrespect to their team but Jon Jones is way too big and will take him down at will and when he does it guys, its not going to be pretty.
Believe you me... Ive seen Jon in practice, ive seen him train, and like the guy or not, he's way too much for anybody.
I dont know why Jones doesnt go up and challenge Stipe honestly. Im not saying it like its going to be easy, but he is definitely in the mix to beat Stipe. Jon Jones can go up and very possibly win the HW title.
Adesanya will probably go down as one of the greats p4p ever, however Jon Jones is too much. Do not go up and fight Jon Jones!"

<BC1>

<JonesLaugh>

adesanya one of the greats p4p ever bro- kenny zahabi

Last edited:
It would be insane for Isreal to move up this quickly. A superfight with him and jones wouldn't generate mcgregor money and could damage him pretty badly if we get five rounds of jones pressuring him against the cage and elbowing his face open on the ground. Give him a year or two to fight the contenders at MW, maybe fill out his frame some and spend as much time as he can to learn more wrestling.

But right now it doesn't make a lot of sense. Costa's the fight to make.
Yea and what happens if he loses his next fight? There’s no guarantees in mma

Timestamped:

"Im going to give you an enfatic "no". Do not go up and fight Jon Jones. Be the MW champion. Become the greatest MW champion ever and then you can start to think about going up.
If he goes up against Jon Jones, i hate to say it, but its not going to be pretty. Im a big fan o adesanya and i dont mean any disrespect to their team but Jon Jones is way too big and will take him down at will and when he does it guys, its not going to be pretty.
Believe you me... Ive seen Jon in practice, ive seen him train, and like the guy or not, he's way too much for anybody.
I dont know why Jones doesnt go up and challenge Stipe honestly. Im not saying it like its going to be easy, but he is definitely in the mix to beat Stipe. Jon Jones can go up and very possibly win the HW title.
Adesanya will probably go down as one of the greats p4p ever, however Jon Jones is too much. Do not go up and fight Jon Jones!"

<BC1>

<JonesLaugh>

Adesanya should worry about cleaning up his own division before he talks about going to another division.

Jones didn't look that great in his last two, but he ran right through Gustaffson not that long ago.

He is a gifted grappler

Adesanya has a murderer's row to survive and I don't think he has a very high likelihood of beating Cannonier, based on what my eyes say to me. Maybe his submission game or bottom game is stronger than I think though and he could pull it out.

Jon would just throw him to the mat and elbow his face off, decline or not. Maybe when Jones is totally shot he could lose that fight.

Now we know why GSP never took the Silva fight.
Alas i Imagine Izzy would get beat in the clinch or grappling by Jones but who knows? Maybe Izzy is better than i think and does beat Jones. I would commend him if he did challenge Jones.

Bullshit! He could do a cartoon walk out and then beat Stipe Lesnar.

Back