Zahabi hints that GSP could come back if 165lbs was introduced

GSP is turning what 38 this year? I don’t see him beating Khabib regardless of whether it’s a fight at 55 or in a 65 division.

I could potentially see a fight with someone like McGregor being much more favourable for him. Stylistically anyway.

Anyone else think If McGregor had beaten Khabib we’d of seen him make the cut and announce a run at 55?

He’s a great trainer and manager

Im not so sure about the manager part. Otherwise these fights would have happened.

You got ali over here getting sijara fucking eubanks title shots on tent pole events. And GSP cant get a fight with conor? Weird.

I need to get something off my chest

Sometimes I have a hard time keeping @VVarhead , @Verace , and @AimedWithV in separate compartments in my head

all three guys start threads and seem like true fans
latest

Looking noticeably thicker than Khabib imo
Why does he need a 165lbs division when 155 wouldn't be a problem?

I think a test cut to 155 went horribly and now this is the situation he's in.
Then why does GSP still want the fight? The reason why you don't hear gsps name being mentioned is because Khabib avoids mentioning GSP now that the fight is a real possibility .

I wouldn't mind a 165 division. But why not just have Khabib fight GSP at catch weight for a one off fight?

Lol... GSP out of his prime would tool Tony and would give Khabib his toughest fight if he ever decides to go up to welter.

I find pretty silly how people underestimate GSP's victory over Bisping, almost like Bisping was in a BJ Penn's losing run type of situation and then GSP took over him.
bisping is pretty subpar and was almost 40. there is no glory in beating him. also you're a lunatic if you think out of prime GSP would tool ferguson. also yeah maybe khabib will have his toughest fight (bar tibau) because he usually dominates everyone he fights

I only see GSP fighting Conor or Khabib at 170+. GSP can't make 165 or 155.

He will go back into hiding as soon good fighters join 165 which he ducks at 170.

Im not so sure about the manager part. Otherwise these fights would have happened.

You got ali over here getting sijara fucking eubanks title shots on tent pole events. And GSP cant get a fight with conor? Weird.

GSP is rich. Ferazi did a good job arranging.

Silva fucked u the money fight with Maia dance, GSP was ringside to challenge.

Conor doesn’t want to fight.

bisping is pretty subpar and was almost 40. there is no glory in beating him. also you're a lunatic if you think out of prime GSP would tool ferguson. also yeah maybe khabib will have his toughest fight (bar tibau) because he usually dominates everyone he fights
Lol... really.

You're always so foolish. It always has to be what you think isn't...

WW isn't nearly as stacked with exciting fighters as people seem to believe it is. Splitting the talent from 2 divisions into 3 would most definitely dilute the talent.

Well yeah it would dilute the talent a little but not much considering LW and WW are by far the two most stacked divisions in MMA(mainly because those are the average male size divisions). But the thing is lots of guys would perform better at 165 than they would at 155 or 170 so while the talent would be diluted a little we would probably also see people performing better.

Huge GSP fan here. This shit needs to stop from GSP and who is now becoming a huge loud mouth trainer of his.

Don't come back. If you can come back to some worthless 165 division then come back at 170 and fight Tyron. Period.

Or go to 155 and fight Khabib.

Those two guys are legit fights on every level. Anything or anyone else is nonsense. Just retire and be done.

GSP trying to oversize Khabib at 165 is a joke.

155, Woodley or bust.

It never ceases to amaze me how silly the thought of a 165lb class is. 5lb difference from 170. Too close to do anything but make 2 thin divisions where there should be 1 deep division. So pointless
Obviously WW becomes 175 if they add 165.

I'm really not sure why Dana is so against a buck 65. It would take guys from the two biggest divisions, so there are plenty to go around. They basically need a title fight for every PPV. 165 would add like two more title fight options per year. Much better than all these garbage interim titles just so they can say it's a title fight.

Dana will never let GSP have another chance to win and immediately vacate another UFC title... and tarnish Khabib in the process.

Exactly what I see happening. Much like it was finally time to step up to 185 the moment Bisping became champion, after years of declining a fight with Silva because of "the technical challenge of increasing the body mass to the precise level and maintaining peak performance ability."
He and his camp told Dana they wanted the mw belt before bisping ko’d Rock salt.

When it was first announced rockhold was still champ.

Back