Zack Page in Germany - Juan Carlos Gomez

MC Paul Barman

Gold Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Another fight at the last minute.
Page is a true warrior.

Chatted with him last night and he said he's back in Germany (3rd trip.... 1 - win over undefeated prospect Sebastian Koeber. 2 - loss to top prospect Kubrat Pulev).

He'll be fighting Juan Carlos Gomez: 47 - 2 w/ 36 KOs.
Only losses to Vitali Klitschko and Yanqui Diaz.

Big fight for Page. This won't be another Kevin McBride.
But, as unlikely as it currently seems, a win over Gomez would do HUGE things for Zack.

I asked Page if the German fans are good to him and he said:

"For some reason, they love my no name ass"

A true warrior indeed
Always enjoy your page update

Good luck to him. Hope he can pull of the upset.

I've seen Gomez' last 3 fights. He looked pretty bad in all of them (though a little bit better in the last one). His hands are fast but he moves like a snail and can't cut off the ring at all. I think he could be shut out by a good jab. And movement. I think that Page can win this fight.

Another fight at the last minute.
Page is a true warrior.

Chatted with him last night and he said he's back in Germany (3rd trip.... 1 - win over undefeated prospect Sebastian Koeber. 2 - loss to top prospect Kubrat Pulev).

He'll be fighting Juan Carlos Gomez: 47 - 2 w/ 36 KOs.
Only losses to Vitali Klitschko and Yanqui Diaz.

Big fight for Page. This won't be another Kevin McBride.
But, as unlikely as it currently seems, a win over Gomez would do HUGE things for Zack.

Um, when did he arrive in the new time zone?

Um, when did he arrive in the new time zone?

I'm not certain when he arrived in Germany.
But he said he was first informed of this fight 1 week ago from yesterday (7/30).

He said he has no choice but to always stay in shape, because this is how it usually goes for him - last minute fill in.

He said he met alot of big dudes in the ring before.... but he was stunned by how large Dimitrenko is.

Back