Zabit's call-out of Chad Mendes

it's a good test for him

still don't get the zabit hype other than he's another dagestani guy
who has he beat? didn't run through a guy who took the fight on a week's notice

No doubt Zabit has all the talent in the world, but I won't be fully sold until he beats someone with a # next to his name.

Ferrari is not hallal
You can buy them Halal now..

Mideast-Wealth-Gap-Em_Horo-e1415099496409.jpg

Mendes is a bad match up for him.

If he can beat Mendes ... he will be champ for sure.

Mendes would wreck him. Zabit's exciting but he's not physically dominant and has pillow fists and feet. Mendes walks trhough him puts him on his back and beats the shite out of him with GNP. Or maybe even KO's him standing. Brandon Davis and Kyle Bochniak had their moments against Zabit - think about that before predicting him to beat actual top guys.

Mendes would wreck him. Zabit's exciting but he's not physically dominant and has pillow fists and feet. Mendes walks trhough him puts him on his back and beats the shite out of him with GNP. Or maybe even KO's him standing. Brandon Davis and Kyle Bochniak had their moments against Zabit - think about that before predicting him to beat actual top guys.
Not physically dominant? Zabit has won 3/4 UFC fights by physically dominating his opponents with his wrestling.

Thing is the first round yesterday was bizarre, Zabit fought like he didn't worry about anything, like uninterested, that's what I felt

as long as its not a title fight mendes is ok

I dont think it would look like that. I get what you are saying, but I'd be curious to see the fight. I do think Zabit needs to move up and add strength to his game.

Zabit would beat Mendes i'm pretty sure. He has huge physical advantages in that fight and the style favors him.

it's a good test for him

still don't get the zabit hype other than he's another dagestani guy
who has he beat? didn't run through a guy who took the fight on a week's notice

Who has he beat?? The dude is been calling out fighters and none of them want a piece of him, or his opponents pull out when the time nears to step in the octagon

Kudos for Brandon Davis for accepting the fight on 2 weeks notice though. He had nothing to loose and everything to gain. Zabit fought like he was warming up and still looked way way better than Davis.

Brandon Davis before the fight: ''Zabit has holes in his jiu jitsu''.

Ends up getting subbed with a very rare submission we hardly ever see. Zabit already stated that he wanted to proof a point after what Brandon said. And he did this in the most classy way possible... by subbing him with this rare submission.

Zabit trains with Frankie Edgar he beats Mendes he same way.

Back