Zabit would beat Max

Pillow fists and no gas tank, Max finishes him in the 4th.

After this fight I can see Max mostly feasting on shorter, smaller guys. Zabit will work him up and get that title.

nah maxwould bust his face open he refused to even strike with brandon davis lol

Even the Max that showed up tonight smashes Zabit.

at this state, after todays performance I think Max would loose to 135er top 20. He was never good and may well be one of the worst fighers in FW and UFC....

by sherdog logic

In reality, he fought a way better fighter with much more power then he ever faced. Dustin put away serious people in the past, why are we suprised? Its not like Max is tis dominant fighter

After this fight I can see Max mostly feasting on shorter, smaller guys. Zabit will work him up and get that title.
Only way Zabit beats Max is via sub within 2. On the feet, Max will bury him, since Zabit has no power and no gastank.

With the amount of damage Max has taken in his last two fights I worry he might fall away at some point soon. He’s still far the toughest opponent at 145.

Zabit is very skilled and it would be interesting to see him in a title fight. I feel he might be one that really rises to the occasion. Still question marks over his cardio but this is a fight I would be really hyped for.

Zabit needs to show he can go 5 rounds without gassing fight.

If Max keeps taking punishment in his fights and starts getting chinny, Zabit might be the one to put his lights out.

Best chance Zabit would have would be a sub in the first 2 rounds.

I’m not sure who wins, but I definitely wanna see that fight. Max is a beast at FW, but Zabit has a lot of offensive tools & wrestling (more so than Dustin I’d say, but he obviously doesn’t have the power that Dustin does). Zabit would need to greatly improve his cardio though.

Nope. Zabit doesn't have the punching power Dustin has. Max has been able to stay in guys faces at 145 because the punches don't bother him as much as they did in the Dustin fight. Plus Zabit's cardio wont be nearly as good as Dustins.

Back