Zabit would beat Max

ViD

🇷🇺🤝🇺🇸
@Brown
Reaction score
After this fight I can see Max mostly feasting on shorter, smaller guys. Zabit will work him up and get that title.

You have confidence in Zabit's cardio? And when has Zabit showed any type of power comparable to Dustin or Conor.

I don't see that happening. Max would win by TKO in round 4 or 5. Zabit fades in round 3

Zabit's only chance would be to wrestlefuck him and try to get a sub early, Max's cardio is too much.

{<jordan}
at 145 Max is a killer, Zhabit cant even finish the likes of Stephens or some guy called Bochniak, also the guy gasses after 2 rounds

zabit's cardio is real suspect bro, people are acting like dustin dominated max. for the first 2 rounds sure, but the rest of the fight was razor thin, why do you think dustin fell off? CARDIO.

Besides Dustin has power at 155, Zabit doesn't have powerful punches like Poirier does. I like Zabit a lot but he definitely won't be favored over Max.

I agree with TS. Zabit is long, and technical, and very well rounded, he will give Max all sorts of trouble.

What it really comes down to is that even though Max is actually younger than Zabit by over a year, he has loads of mileage and health issues, and Zabit is fresh and hungry. The weight cut is not getting any easier for Max, especially after this. I think Zabit is the right guy at the right time.

Back