Zabit vs Brandon Davis Set for UFC 228

Who Wins?

• Total voters
Who? (I haven't went to Wiki yet, maybe it will justle justle my memory) I honestly have no idea who that is.

That’s the best they could do? Are you fucking serious? What’s Zabit gonna be -1500?

Just wanna tell everyone again I was the first that told all you brokes about Zabit.

That’s the best they could do? Are you fucking serious? What’s Zabit gonna be -1500?

Just wanna tell everyone again I was the first that told all you brokes about Zabit.

I won the circle jerk and was the loudest yeller to get Zabit off of fightpass when Connor attacked the bus and ruined fights.

Only positive of the bus is it let the world see Zabit.

Killer B Davis ia one of my favorite fighters

If Zabit lets Brandon get in the pocket with him, he's getting outworked.

The key to beating Davis is out there though, what with the Bochniak and Barzola fight having happened. I have to go with Zabit just due to him having wrestling, but oh boy, if Davis wins, the tears will be delicious.

Yeah agree Zabit can win in open space quite easily, the books out there on beating Davis sadly, and it looks to me like he's just loving collecting big cheques and damaging his record
The only good thing with Davis is in this spot he won't quit and he's got a chin on him
So you never know..

I'm riding that Zabit hype train all the way to the top.

I tried to find all the great comp Zabit is beating to warrant this aura of invincibility but I just saw 16 bums and he lost to one of them.

Must just be a Russian thing. Their inflated record of cans always means more than any other fighter from any other nationality.

A well rounded and exciting style does not equal “aura of invincibility”, stop projecting. So what if people are excited about a potential fresh contender in the featherweight division?

Calling it now

Davis wins

He's a lot better than his record would have you believe
You really believe that?
Im riding on the Zabit Hype Train and believe that he will challenge for the title next year.
I thought that this fight is a safe as get bet. Im taking your words as a reminder that everything can happens.

...but im going to bet it anyway.

Is that really the best the UFC could do? This dude already lost to Bochniak, who clearly wasn't on Zabit's level (despite his impressive toughness).

wow didnt know that...fuck the UFC

At this pace Zabit is going to fight a top10 around 2020.

I hope they give him one if he beats Davis.

You really believe that?
Im riding on the Zabit Hype Train and believe that he will challenge for the title next year.
I thought that this fight is a safe as get bet. Im taking your words as a reminder that everything can happens.

No he doesn't, he's just a Zabit hater. More like he hopes this happens.

You really believe that?

Nah to be honest zabit will probably win
Davis is tough though I expect him to be there, and his hands are good
Davis struggles when people try to grapple fuck him
If he had a full camp I would view him as a live dog because I expect this to be a striking battle

Wtf? Fuck Yair and his fake toe stubbing, the UFC better force a top 10 fighter to fight Zabit after this fight because every known name will continue to duck him.

Why couldn't they at least do Lineker vs Zabit? Even with the size disparity it would still be way more competitive than this shit.

Back