Zabit vs Brandon Davis Set for UFC 228

Who Wins?

• Total voters
wow cool.

zabit fighting a guy that lost to bochniak who he just beat, and lost his last fight too.

Wish it was against someone higher ranked but davis has a style that will make this exciting. Bochniak didnt wanna stand with davis

I tried to find all the great comp Zabit is beating to warrant this aura of invincibility but I just saw 16 bums and he lost to one of them.

Must just be a Russian thing. Their inflated record of cans always means more than any other fighter from any other nationality.

Watch him make your list in a couple years when he becomes champ. Bandwagon fans are the worst.

There is nothing he could physically do to stop Zabit from taking him down and, most likely, submitting him. I think Zabit will be hunting for a highlight reel KO though so maybe he'll find an opportunity there.

Not even that, the guy doesnt have one punch ko power, he usually hurts guy by accumulation. He's tough but this is the definiton of a showcase fight, at least its not a squash match vs someone who is gonna get hurt in there.

Calling it now

Davis wins

He's a lot better than his record would have you believe
Not a chance
tenor.gif

I tried to find all the great comp Zabit is beating to warrant this aura of invincibility but I just saw 16 bums and he lost to one of them.

Must just be a Russian thing. Their inflated record of cans always means more than any other fighter from any other nationality.
I'm sorry, did Zabit pull out of the fight? At least there is even going to be a somewhat interesting fight taking place regardless. He can't help that at this point.

Honestly better than not having the scrap on the card. What would replace it from the prelims? Rivera/Dodson?

Very underwhelming opponent. Not interested.

It's not on the main card is it?
Once the main event falls through this won't be a good card.

The Goof holding back Legend Lineker from greatness. Shameful.

So they are giving him another can ? I hope to see him get derailed by the first decent fighter he fights.

Fedor, Khabib, zabit…

I gotta look him up

Wow what a disappointing selection. From Yair to Davis, easy win for Zabit.

You idiot, it’s not about his invincibility, it’s avout his Jon Jones esque style

Best they could do i guess. They definitely want zabit to fight cause hes fun to watch.

You will look like a fool when top people stop pussying out from fighting him. There is a reason commentators and fighters alike are impressed by his display of skills. Think how Loma had only few boxing bouts and people were already calling him a great, which he quickly confirmed.

Back