Zabit vs Brandon Davis Set for UFC 228

Who Wins?

• Total voters
Fights that are seen as complete mismatches can be pretty competitive but I am expecting a club and sub for Zabit

You guys were expecting a top 10 guy to take the fight on short notice?

Of course its not a well known guy filling in ffs, like its almost always the case for a very short notice fight.

You fucks should pay attention instead of posting the same GIFs over and over again hoping to get a few likes.

Thank you Brandon Davis for having the NUTS and for keeping Zabit on the card.
Fxck ALLLLLL you haters. This is good news

How good is Brandon Davis? I probably watched him fight live but forgot.
He's decent but his weakness is his wrestling and guys that refuse to stand in the pocket with him so its the worst possbile matchup for him.

Zabit is a fucking killer, man...

The only person at 145 that I see giving him trouble is Ortega.

Future champ 100%.

He's decent but his weakness is his wrestling and guys that refuse to stand in the pocket with him so its the worst possbile matchup for him.

There is nothing he could physically do to stop Zabit from taking him down and, most likely, submitting him. I think Zabit will be hunting for a highlight reel KO though so maybe he'll find an opportunity there.

Very weak. Even for a short notice match up.

I'm disappointed

I tried to find all the great comp Zabit is beating to warrant this aura of invincibility but I just saw 16 bums and he lost to one of them.

Must just be a Russian thing. Their inflated record of cans always means more than any other fighter from any other nationality.
Essentially every fighter's record, prior to entering the UFC would be against bums, especially if they did not have a wiki page. Nothing new here. I recognize some of his opponents' names, but at least they had pretty good winning streaks and record, especially compared to someone like Khabib's career prior to the UFC.

Calling it now

Davis wins

He's a lot better than his record would have you believe
If Zabit lets Brandon get in the pocket with him, he's getting outworked.

The key to beating Davis is out there though, what with the Bochniak and Barzola fight having happened. I have to go with Zabit just due to him having wrestling, but oh boy, if Davis wins, the tears will be delicious.

Back