Zabit Via UD and....

DabraKajitsu

Alpha Exertion at 100%.
Banned
Reaction score
Shows the blind unknowledgeable Sherdoggers who don't know what they're watching that he has have boxing skills this whole time and that yall just echo chambering Joe and others.
Zabit would piece up Kattar and send him back to the top 10!

Shows the blind unknowledgeable Sherdoggers who don't know what they're watching that he has have boxing skills this whole time and that yall just echo chambering Joe and others.
Need a CIA deciphering unit to decode the shit you wrote.

Need a CIA deciphering unit to decode the shit you wrote.
I'm sorry I didn't spend my time honing my writing skills because I was too busy trying to be the new FLYWEIGHT champion.

Here we go!

Zabit is awesome but some of his fans are annoying retards.

Zabit Nullified that 1-2!
Kattar's whole game revolves around the 1-2..... Now, who has the better boxing casual fans who love to utilize that echo chamber!!!!!!

Flashy 5 minutes, runs for 10. Thats Zabit.

Maybe if you use the phrase "echo chamber" in 5 or 6 more posts today, people will take you seriously.

Zabit a good fighter, but he isnt anything special we havent seen.

Ducked boston to get the russian judges, then ducked a 5 round fight. Not surprised.

I was super impressed with Zabit boxing tbf.

Kattar is really really good.

what about the guys he fights? Why can’t they do more?

Yeah, Calvin did a POOR job cutting the cage off if at all.

Zabit was allowed to circle out for free despite being semi tired the 3rd round, a fighter like Gaethje in that situation would have cut the cage WAY better and caught him with something by than.

Not impressed by zabit and the farm looking Dagestan’s tbh

Back