Zabit talks about his endurance.

more and more, I'm disliking zabit. when he first came around, i was a big fan. then slowly but surely, that faded...the guy literally never fights. as seen by khamzat, if you want to fight, they will get you fights..but the guy doesn't want to fight.

more and more, I'm disliking zabit. when he first came around, i was a big fan. then slowly but surely, that faded...the guy literally never fights. as seen by khamzat, if you want to fight, they will get you fights..but the guy doesn't want to fight.
No one needs fairweather crybaby fans anyway

People need to rewatch the Kattar fight. Obviously it’s clear as day that Zabit gassed out but people make it out like he was a fish out of water that third round when in reality it was still rather competitive.
They see what they wanna see

Well I would like him to at least try to pace himself better, which I'm sure he can. Other than that, it seems he can't do much about it. Being honest and aware are also great qualities, lets hope he can work his way around this problem. Great fighter and champion material, at least skill-wise.

Back