Zabit talks about his endurance.

1:28 - about the time he freed the slaves
3:15 - he takes Resveratrol, 5000 ui D3 daily, K2, sunscream... the secret to look 40 when you are 200
5:15 - something about fighting
6:12 - he was shot, but he doesn't complain like most rappers, it is what it is
7:46 - he says Fedor is GOAT
8:32 - he was asked if he is a ass guy or boobs guy. He says he is into belly buttons & calves mostly

Zabit is one of the funniest examples of haters ive ever seen

the guy keeps winning and people demand 5 round fights,its fucking hilarious.

You realize how fuckin stupid and petty you sound??

Imagine he fights his nxt 5 rder and finished the guy in 2? you guys will still be mad! hahahaha

what about all the guys who go 5 rds who lose all the time? what about them??

look at you! LOL . straighten yourselves out!

What? That was mainly on his super solid striking basics combined with his grappling threat. The spinning shit does achieve a few things but was at times hardly overused by him.
giphy.gif

I was watching the only fight he lost and Zabit actually has decent power in his shots. He was hurting his opponent but then gassed out in the 2nd. I think that's why he sticks to point fighting, even though he still ends up gassing (albeit later)

Zabit's skill set doesn't make sense for a 5 rounder.

He's good at outstiking his opponent and having burst of success on the ground.
His volume and distance management is top notch.
Yet he has mediocre/shit cardio and can't finish elite guys.
That just doesn't fly, if you have shit cardio you should stive to finish fights fast which Zabit can't do.

And pacing himself for 5 rounds is not a good idea since he will drop some round if he decrease his output

Last edited:
This is from early this year. Not sure if it was posted then,but if I havent seen it,im sure others havent as well.
Zabit MaGOATmedsharipov talks about the endurance issues at 2:22 and again at 4 mins

this is another guy who fights 1x or less per year....i mean, is this guy ever going to fight?

He basically says
. He knows his endurance isn't the best, he doesn't have issues going 5 rounds in training.

.Weight cutting can make him sick, kicks are tiring, he could easily go 5 rounds boxing(or doing 1 thing).

.*He smiled when first asked the question* so the interviewer says basically "do you get it all the time" , he responds at first it was annoying but now he doesn't mind.

.Every other person is mentioning his cardio, people on the street, internet etc - He has trainers, who probably know what he's missing as well as himself.

when the fighter himself says his cardio isn't the best...you know it's true.

He basically says
. He knows his endurance isn't the best, he doesn't have issues going 5 rounds in training.

.Weight cutting can make him sick, kicks are tiring, he could easily go 5 rounds boxing(or doing 1 thing).

.*He smiled when first asked the question* so the interviewer says basically "do you get it all the time" , he responds at first it was annoying but now he doesn't mind.

.Every other person is mentioning his cardio, people on the street, internet etc - He has trainers, who probably know what he's missing as well as himself.
interested in seeing his in-cage weight. he hasn't fought in California yet has he? or anywhere official fight day weights are published?

People need to rewatch the Kattar fight. Obviously it’s clear as day that Zabit gassed out but people make it out like he was a fish out of water that third round when in reality it was still rather competitive.

Zabit is one of the funniest examples of haters ive ever seen

the guy keeps winning and people demand 5 round fights,its fucking hilarious.

You realize how fuckin stupid and petty you sound??

Imagine he fights his nxt 5 rder and finished the guy in 2? you guys will still be mad! hahahaha

what about all the guys who go 5 rds who lose all the time? what about them??

look at you! LOL . straighten yourselves out!
It's absolutely hilarious people demaning him to go 5 rounds before a TS, it have literally never asked before until Zabit

Reactions: HHJ
Zabit finished this interview in 5 minutes cuz he knew he couldn't last 15

He needs to fight. Hasn't had a fight now in over a year.

Yeah. I barely give a shit about fighters that fight once a year. Hard to get invested. Too many fighters not fighting often enough = lack of interest.

I'd much prefer a smaller roster that fights more often.

Back