zabit says he planend the submission because david told he has holes in his grappling..

Bumblebeef

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
just to make a point.
savage.

timestamped

thats the reason why he wants mendes and make a steatment about wrestling.
this guy is sick he just wants to prove him as a fighter and show it.

Zabits opponent is one dimensional and a better striking coach than he is a fighter..

Zabit went in trying to stand and only went for the take down in rd1 to attempt and steal the round he was losing on the feet. Round 2 he went for wrestling because he was not comfortable standing with the dude.

Its not even a big knock against zabit. To have other parts of your game to rely on is what champions do. But lets not pretend he didnt change his plan inbetween rounds.

That was awesome, Davis said he had holes in his jiu jitsu so he answers by ragdolling him and submitting him with the weirdest shit ever.

I really want to see him fight again but with somebody really explosive from round 1, I don't know about you guys but I don't think Zabit looked great in the first round yesterday

I really want to see him fight again but with somebody really explosive from round 1, I don't know about you guys but I don't think Zabit looked great in the first round yesterday

The Bochniak fight was pure fireworks.

giphy.gif

From TD to sub he made a SOTY contender out of Davis.

If that isn't a "oh is that right playboy" moment idk what is.

Zabits opponent is one dimensional and a better striking coach than he is a fighter..

Zabit went in trying to stand and only went for the take down in rd1 to attempt and steal the round he was losing on the feet. Round 2 he went for wrestling because he was not comfortable standing with the dude.

Its not even a big knock against zabit. To have other parts of your game to rely on is what champions do. But lets not pretend he didnt change his plan inbetween rounds.

He was not losing that round on the feet.
Zabit lander cleaner, better.

Talk shit get submit!

Thats kind of cool, like Anderson did to Chael

Not sure what you were watching but it looked to me like Zabit was toying with him and playing around. He was always making Davis miss by a hair and was having his way with him.

Want to see Zabit vs Cub first.
Cub is so goddamn frustrating to watch. He's had the same holes in his game since WEC and has never addressed them. Hell of a lot of fun to watch when he's good, but if shit doesn't go his way he falls apart, like he did vs Edgar.

I don't see him stopping Zabit from getting a TD and ending the fight or winning a UD. Cub is tough as nails, but really needed to evolve and just hasn't done so

That was awesome, Davis said he had holes in his jiu jitsu so he answers by ragdolling him and submitting him with the weirdest shit ever.

zabit is like the technical eminem in the cage.

zabit has great fight IQ and is so young

he has potential

I like Zabit a lot more than his fellow countryman Khabib.

Back