Zabit ranked #3 right now, wtf???

Zombie KOing Moicano > Zabit edging past Kattar

Yair KOing Zombie > Zabit edging past Stephens.

Top 5 contenders:
1. Max
2. Yair
3. Zombie
4. Zabit
5. Kattar

I know ppl hate Yair, but he KO'd Zombie just the same & it has to matter since both are on 2 fight winning-streaks. Ortega hasn't won in 2 years so I dont have him ranked.

Zabit is on a 6-fight UFC win-streak, hasnt lost in the UFC either.

Yair and Zombie have both lost in the last few years.

Franky Edgar is 1-3 since 2018 and is #7.

I don´t see the problem. Zabit has a big win streak, he always looks phenomenal, and he has a win over Kattar who is #6.

all i have to say is the fw top ten is fucking stacked and kz deserves a title shot.

I wish it was KZ vs. Zabit for the real number 1 contender fight. It's been a real struggle to get the top contenders at FW to fight eachother. There would be no argument who the number one contender was if these guys just fought eachother.

Zombie KOing Moicano > Zabit edging past Kattar

Yair KOing Zombie > Zabit edging past Stephens.

Top 5 contenders:
1. Max
2. Yair
3. Zombie
4. Zabit
5. Kattar

I know ppl hate Yair, but he KO'd Zombie just the same & it has to matter since both are on 2 fight winning-streaks. Ortega hasn't won in 2 years so I dont have him ranked.

I'm fine with those rankings. The yair zombie situation is really tricky to rank, but as long as they're right next to each other in the rankings, then it seems fair enough.

Do the people who complained about Zabit being ranked ahead of KZ take it back now?

Back