Zabit Magomedsharipov signed with UFC

Zabit Magomedsharipov (12-1)
http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Zabit-Magomedsharipov-114261

I don't know him very well but his record looks good.
It's nice UFC add another Russian to the roster.

jRE9cJG.png

Via the MMA Bulletin on Facebook, The UFC has signed ACB FW Champ Zabit Magomedsharipov. He's 12-1 with 10 finishes and pretty big for the FW division at 6-1. I've seen his last few fights and I think he's got a lot of potential. I'm very interested to see who he gets for his first fight and what card it'll be on. Here are his two most recent fights, both first round finishes:

This dude damn near has the whole alphabet in his name.

I just got myself to be able to pronounce Nurmagomedov...

I have a feeling half the ACB roster will be in the UFC soon. ACB is clearly the #3 promotion in the world right now behind the UFC and Bellator.

Abdul Aziz Abdulvakhabov should be next.

From watching many Russians in MMA, I can surprisingly pronounce his last name pretty easily. It's basically the first part of Frodo's, and Maria Sharipova's name put together.

Hope he's a good fighter.

Until they're contenders, I refuse to learn these names.

I learned Nurmagomadeov early

& Khabib went on an injury & ramadan spree.

I'll call him, Zab.

no problem there.

Nice. I've watched a few of this guys fights after ACB started to put on some former UFC fighters on their cards like Saul Rogers, Mike Wilkinson, Rob Whiteford, and Norman Parke. He's looked pretty impressive and I hope he does well.

I have a feeling half the ACB roster will be in the UFC soon. ACB is clearly the #3 promotion in the world right now behind the UFC and Bellator.

Abdul Aziz Abdulvakhabov should be next.
They've got alot of good prospects over there. They're pretty much a hub for many of the incoming Russian/Dagestani prospects.

it not at all hard to pronounce,its just very long. If you made split it in half like magomed was his middle name,its pretty easy

They've got alot of good prospects over there. They're pretty much a hub for many of the incoming Russian/Dagestani prospects.
Not to mention they have what should have been the TUF winner Saul Rogers. a shame he had to lie about his VISA.

ACB looks like a legit promotions. Whereabouts is it from, Russia? They should put on more events in Europa.

ACB looks like a legit promotions. Whereabouts is it from, Russia? They should put on more events in Europa.

Chechnya, Russia. They have put out many events in europe now like in Poland and Scotland. They are planning more events in Europe next year

Back