Zabit Magomedsharipov hype is laughable

Notoriouslefthand

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Only one of his opponents have wikipedia page (Kyle Bochniak). Also all of his finishes against low tier opponents in UFC has happened in later rounds. Hes not even dominant against low tier guys.

I'm sure Reebok hates making his apparel with that last name.

He has great grappling and striking and wins fights. Hes a new fighter. He isnt supposed to have a lot of big name fights yet. Tf is your problem?

Edit: oh just saw your name. I get it now.

Future world champs dont go life and death with bochniak

Then claim a broken hand
(Which was BS)

Plus he's literally 40 year old

He puts on fun scraps.

I can see why a lot of fans like him.

I'm on the hype train for sure. Reason being, everytime I see him fight, he does something new that I've never really seen in mma before. He's got some unique skills and does some unorthodox things. He has good control and keep a high pace. I see him go far.

It’s not like we see dozens of threads about him on the first page of forum threads. Exaggeration.

Conor on the other hand is.

hype

noun
1. extravagant or intensive publicity or promotion.

verb
1. promote or publicize (a product or idea) intensively, often exaggerating its importance or benefits.

The whole point of hype is to exaggerate unproven shit TS. Had Zabit beaten named fighters with his flashy style he would be proven and it would no longer be hype.

Only one of his opponents have wikipedia page (Kyle Bochniak). Also all of his finishes against low tier opponents in UFC has happened in later rounds. Hes not even dominant against low tier guys.
Kevin Lee is overrated, not Zabit

hype

noun
1. extravagant or intensive publicity or promotion.

verb
1. promote or publicize (a product or idea) intensively, often exaggerating its importance or benefits.

The whole point of hype is to exaggerate unproven shit TS. Had Zabit beaten named fighters with his flashy style he would be proven and it would no longer be hype.

992766E3-91AF-48B2-B102-D81EDF51E810.gif

I remember seeing him fight for the first time and he was throwing all of this flashy shit and not landing any of it.

I was like "Cool, he can jump off the cage" and "Hmm look at him spin". Then he continued not to land so I went and made a sandwhich.

he's literally 27 years old.
giphy.gif

Brian Ortega?

Came into the UFC with wins over cans, failed a drug test, had 4- 3rd round finishes.

Then he turned up his game.

Some guys just start slow.

Back