Rumored Zabit Magomedsharipov and Islam Makhachev set to compete in UFC 249 (not against each other)

Ufc 249 to have a heavy Russian presence.

Like stated Cdf and Yair make sense as possible opponents.

source.gif

Khabib vs tony
Andrade vs rose 2
Hall vs jacare
Zabit vs yair
Islam vs CDF

is a fkn nuts main card

supposedly Khabib's dad told another russian news outlet that Islam is fighting CDF in Brazil. Also it was announced, even though I've yet to see a major outlet report it, that Cyril Gane/Shamil Abdurakhimov is happening at 249

Another 3 rounder for Zabit. Big surprise there.

supposedly Khabib's dad told another russian news outlet that Islam is fighting CDF in Brazil. Also it was announced, even though I've yet to see a major outlet report it, that Cyril Gane/Shamil Abdurakhimov is happening at 249

Gane vs Shamil too?

Oh baby.

giphy.gif

It's too bad this card couldn't be in Russia. Khabib, Zabit, and Makhachev would be great for the russian fans.

According to what I read, Rizvan Magomedov, Khabib and Islam's russian manager said that Islam would be fighting Cdf on the UFC brasilia card, on the Kevin Lee card.

Mah. go. med. sherry. pov. Mah. go med. sherry. pov. Mah. go med. sherry. pov. Magomed Shari Allah. SHIT!

The whole gang back together, I wonder who they gonna gang up on this time around.

Back