Media Zabit has fixed his cardio issues and is guaranteed champ in 2020

• Thread starter Deleted member 546119
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 546119

Zabit is back in Dagestan training with Abdulmanap and his cardio regiment of Dagestan basketball has begun

Nothing is better for the gas tank. Volkanowski has no chance

Abe Lincoln Bless

Old dogs
New tricks

He’s over 35 so his cardio ain’t improving

Old dogs
New tricks

He’s over 35 so his cardio ain’t improving
He's only 28 dude. Him requesting his last fight be only 3 rounds was BS though. His next fight needs to be 5 rounds. If he can keep finishing opponents then he won't have to worry about going the distance.

He's only 28 dude. Him requesting his last fight be only 3 rounds was BS though. His next fight needs to be 5 rounds. If he can keep finishing opponents then he won't have to worry about going the distance.

he can’t finish anyone decent so he will have to improve his cardio
And the UFC’s tale of the tape may say 28
But my eyeballs say 38
Sorry

16048554414_bdc0424f74_b.jpg

Hes huge for featherweight and cuts a ton of weight. His style also blows through energy like Nothing. Shooting some hoops isn't gonna stop him from being a human hummer

He won't be able to fix it within one camp. He needs more time before he fights for the title. Put him in there with Max or KZ

But my eyeballs say 38
Sorry
I don't know... He's 6-0 so far and he's finished 3 of his opponents, I think he can improve.

I don't know... He's 6-0 so far and he's finished 3 of his opponents, I think he can improve.

I think he’s a little diva and we’ve got enough Russians in the ufc

So, because he dunked on a hoop...That makes him a championship fighter?

{<huh}{<huh}

I think he’s a little diva and we’ve got enough Russians in the ufc
Oh we've seen bigger divas in the UFC besides him. I personally don't mind these Russians coming in but that's a matter of opinion I guess.

So, because he dunked on a hoop...That makes him a championship fighter?

{<huh}{<huh}

the moment you dunk a basketball you become an A level athlete and therefore championship material

But my eyeballs say 38
Sorry
I know you are constantly trolling and being an ass, but he has finished 13 fights out of his 18 victories. ”But but he doesn’t finish anyone decent”, well did GSP finish most his fights?

His looks have more to do with being skinny, having a beard and a bit different hair cut than what the westerners are used to. If he was clean shaven and got a hair cut, he’d look 30-ish.

So fuck you. Sorry.

He is no match for Volkanovski. When the time comes it's easy money. And yes I will post my bet slip.

But my eyeballs say 38
Sorry

Smoking younger guys at 38 years old like a bbq smoker. How neat! Also, everyone was avoiding him like the plague.

Back