Media Zabit confirms that he will be fighting on the UFC 249 card, doesn't know who his opponet will be

He needs to get the fuck away from mark henry.

I'm rooting for anybody he fights against, unless it's another Rooskie! Then I hope they both lose.

Well, whoever fights Zabit needs to push a huge pace from the outset if it is a 3 rounder.
There can't be many options. Only opponents that make sense are Brian Ortega, Korean Zombie and maybe Max Holloway.
Who else is there? It better not be Frankie Edgar. That'd be bullshit.

Also, has anyone noticed a lot of Zabits opponents don't like him? He seems to get under some of their skin.

That little dude who went all adrenaline on him was getting pissed off being styled on. If that fight went 5 rounds the little guy would've probably won.
Jeremy Stephens seemed to dislike Zabit too. If that fight went 5 rounds I suspect Jeremy could've begub turning things around.
Kattar kept it cordial. Kattar is cool. Be like Kattar.
I have a vague memory of someone else not liking him. Can't remember right now. Maybe Yair, I think.

Give him Holloway/Ortega, the guy needs a challenge

Probably against someone who he'll be able to win the first two rounds over, easily. I know there was the rumor of KZ fighting him, but we know the UFC don't want him to take that L.

how a guy with no explosive power likes Zabit can gassed out so hard after 2 rounds by just throwing pillow fists, can anyone explain ?
He is like a beta version of Max, both throw pillow fists and kicks but Zabit gassed out after 2 rounds.

I call Bullshit. Zabit doesn’t agree to fights until he knows exactly who the opponent is and it’s confirmed that it’s a 3 round fight.

Zabit confirms that he will be fighting on the UFC 249 card

<5>

Man some of you guys are so salty. Zabit is one of the most exciting fighters.

I'd love to see him against Yair, Holloway or Ortega

Any fight with Zabit is a superfight.
I know it’s not close in terms of hype but Besides khabib vs Ferguson, Zabit vs Yair is the most hyped fight (for hardcore fans) that should have happened awhile ago but hasn’t!

I was turned away from Zabit because of his fans (Weirdly makes me dislike fighters) and he was grossly overhyped for wins over Brandon Davis and Kyle Bockniak

This interview shows he's super chill and pretty humble guy though. People shit on him for his cardio but he fights at an insane pace.
If he focuses on a jab to set his range instead of so much movement and high count, wild combos he should be able to control the cardio issue.

Also Zabit vs Yair is the fight to make. Both guys are definitely top 5 and a win should earn them a title shot.

No one cares about this fucking Diva

Won’t ever sniff a title in the ufc

Wtf why would he fight a 5 round fight on a card he isnt headlining?

That doesnt even apply for this. Ufc 249 is khabib vs tony.

Why would they randomly make a non-title non-headliner a 5 round fight?

do you y'all even know what you’re complaining about anymore or do y'all just copy and paste shit?

Back