Yves edwards vs isaac vallie flagg at UFC 156

ElCasca

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Yves Edwards @ThugJitsuMaster to welcome @ikevallieflagg to the UFC February in Vegas - see the UFC 156 promo at ufc.com

hmmm cmon Yves just fucking KO'd Stephens he deserved a bigger fight than this like Pearson....

now he fights a guy who has won two split D's in SF

another one of them WTF fights...

edit :

he beat JZ Cavalcante in his last fight

oh didnt knew one of his split D win was vs him though...still, Yves will wreck him

He should win this one one then hopefully get a bigger name fight. Gets him on a little win streak. Keeps him active. War Yves.

I'm going to say Yves wins by way of submission.

Yves mentioned staying busy and they need fights for 156 so...I mean whatever I guess. Will always be down for a lil bit of Thugjitsu.

good fight. after this i want to see yves edwards vs. donald cerrone if he loses to pettis. good matchup for him... also i could see yves stopping or outstriking and stuffing the td's of clay guida.

tumblr_m7ovacfcdV1rc88z4o1_400.gif

Yves+Edwards+Drops+Jeremy+Stephens+-+UFC+on+Fox+5.gif

War Yves.

Yves should win but Isaac is looking good thus far in his career

I've never seen Isaac fight but i've heard of him for a while now. I know he beat JZ recently so he must be legit. Big step back for Yves name wise, but this Vallie-Flagg guy could surprise us. I'll have to check out one of his fights before UFC 156, though.

lol Baldie not happy yves lamped one of his prototypical white, tattooed sluggers :cool:

Vallie Flagg is on a 10 fight win streak, hasn't lost since 2007 and went through war with JZ and won even though it could have went either way.

I think Edwards beats him, though. UD.

Back