Yushin, did you see what Costa did there?

BILLASILVER

Verbal Discrepancy
@Blue
Reaction score
Take notes.

Try that the next time you're in side control.

Your obviously a Okami hater, Belcher is just overrated.

Poke his eyes! Damit okami. Go for the eyes!

Anyone know why I keep seeing this when I try to check old posts?

Rod Farva, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Take notes.

Try that the next time you're in side control.

You mean head butt and then eye poke your opponent who was also suffering from an injury to his hand?

Get your nose out of Belcher's ass and think before you post stupid shit

I must have missed where Belcher had a broken hand and couldn't see.

Okami would carry out barely legal grappling on Costas.

Rod Farva, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I saw the same shit today. No idea

He cheated in order to win? Yeah, Okami's not the type to headbutt and poke people in the eyes.

It's not just you...been happening to people all week.

Yeah I got that too. Fucking annoying.

a87f654b3f8ce13ab4ff109f45d5c778.gif

Back