You've got to love Ronda

rufferto

I rule, I dominate the school!
@purple
Reaction score
hv5j.jpg

If the girl doesn't like you, you can be sure she'll let you know.

IDK, I prefer loving girls that have some class
But to each his own

At least shes "upfront" lol... She really seems to believe that is a good kind of behavior. Doesnt understand the concept of being a nice human being and just having everyone relax and be happy even when someones around you might not like too much.

I laughed. Thought it was great that she said eff you bitch. How else do you treat someone you hate...not nicely ill tell you that much.

She's so obnoxious..... Stop it already! Se is damn overated.

After every episode i dislike her more. She's delusional.

I laughed. Thought it was great that she said eff you bitch. How else do you treat someone you hate...not nicely ill tell you that much.

To be honest, as the shows gone on, I've started to like her. The irrational things she says and does are purely out of competition against a person she dislikes. So what if she rubs it into Miesha's face. She looks like a cool chick when she's not around her so meh

I guess there's something semi-endearing about an upfront tool vs a closeted tool.

At least shes "upfront" lol... She really seems to believe that is a good kind of behavior. Doesnt understand the concept of being a nice human being and just having everyone relax and be happy even when someones around you might not like too much.

Exactly it's not really being "fake" it's more being human. If you don't like someone just try to avoid them, maybe ignore them. But don't lose all respect for example not shaking hand after losing. Not classy at all. But each to their own I respect her as she should respect others.

Ronda is honest. If she doesn't like you, she'll tell you to your face (and probably flip you off too). She is not the kind of person who acts all nice when you're around and then talks shit about you when you turn your back.

I understand why many people hate her, but I find myself liking her more and more.

Rhonda is brilliant, you've got to love her attitude. Think training with the diaz-brothers rubbed off on her.

She's hanging off her own n*** there.
I have started to hate her with a passion now.

Very VERY ugly character.

This show is the worst possible thing she could have ever done for her career.

Back