You've got to hand it to the Feminists....

It is never okay to hit women. This does not mean women aren't entitled to the same rights, respect and dignity as men. Is this really so hard to understand?
No, it means they're entitled to more rights and respect. The man's right to self defense is being nullified in favor of the safety of his female attacker.
No I didn't. There is no big feminist army out there demanding the right to hit men without being hit back. That does not exist, so I said "No they don't."
No, but they tend to dominate the national discussion on DV and present a narrative that is only half true while attempting to suppress the other half.
It is never okay to hit women.
How patriarchal of you, women don't need your benevolent sexism.

Do people that support promiscuity even want to be in monogamous relationships, get married and have children?

No, it means they're entitled to more rights and respect. The man's right to self defense is being nullified in favor of the safety of his female attacker.

No, but they tend to dominate the national discussion on DV and present a narrative that is only half true while attempting to suppress the other half.

How patriarchal of you, women don't need your benevolent sexism.

I refuse. I just can't. I refuse to have a discussion on equal authority about whether or not it's okay to hit women. Will not lend you that dignity.

I refuse. I just can't. I refuse to have a discussion on equal authority about whether or not it's okay to hit women. Will not lend you that dignity.
Oh my, didn't know you were so sensitive. I think you're better suited to the Mayberry, that forum is more fun anyway.

If the lights went out, and the phone God got shut off for a decade, it would be almost funny to see how fast things would return to more traditional dynamics. The whole of feminism has really been about women having their sexual fantasy world where they have the power and freedom to gene mix and so what they want. You can see it in their smirks. And when one side fights hard for what they want, and the other side lays down, well things change pretty quickly. Honestly, I play women's sexual game, I can hang with it, more traditional and honestly decent minded men (when it comes to actually respecting women and pretending they appreciate the things they used to profess to appreciate) are the ones having the trouble. Pooky from da block has 7 kids.. Oh wellzzz

Why is this place so obsessed with and threatened by feminism? Serious question.

Nothing is worse than a gold digger!
God bless feminism.

Many heterosexuals support gays' right to marry. They're still heterosexual. Monogamous people (like myself) support women's right to be promiscuous. We're stil monogamous.

That's a really bad analogy. Supporting gay marriage has no impact on a heterosexual person's love life. Supporting promiscuity in society has tremendous impact on people wanting monogamous relationships.

That's a really bad analogy. Supporting gay marriage has no impact on a heterosexual person's love life. Supporting promiscuity in society has tremendous impact on people wanting monogamous relationships.

How so?

With any luck, that fact will lead to more teenage, out-of-wedlock births and, as a consequence, single-parent households. Everyone knows what great gifts those are to society.

To be honest, there are no exclusively female sluts unless there are a bunch of willing lesbian sluts.
So there must be guys that are just as slutty. I'm guessing that is the issue, to begin with.
Just a question of definition.
Most of us are sluts. Deal with it.

Guys are much more "slutty" by nature. That's why gay sex is had by one and all, freely and often. It is women that are the gatekeepers for sex as a natural consequence of human reproductive dynamics. Even a cursory understanding of evolution tells us why this is.

If we all celebrate promiscuity, it would get more widespread and become the norm. Promiscuity is in our nature.

But monogamous relationships work the best for raising children. Would people want to stop being promiscuous the moment they get a child? Would they even be able to stop?

If we all celebrate promiscuity, it would get more widespread and become the norm. Promiscuity is in our nature.

But monogamous relationships work the best for raising children. Would people want to stop being promiscuous the moment they get a child? Would they even be able to stop?

If people want a monogamous relationship they'll seek out monogamous relationships. Are you worried that the world will run out of people who want monogamous relationships?

Back