You've got to hand it to the Feminists....

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by Macalpinerules, Aug 21, 2015.

1. Macalpinerules

Macalpinerules Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

You've got to hand it to the Feminists for effectively killing "slut" in less than a decade. When I was in high School and college there was nothing a female dreaded more than being labeled as a slut. The idea of the slut was pretty much a male creation used to shame and control women and women bought into the idea without a fight. Instead of correctly pointing out the fact that men were projecting (because in fact it was us who wanted to sleep with everyone) women simply shouldered the burden of the term and did their best to control their adventurous side or at least fight like hell to keep it private.

Fast forward to today and we find ourselves in a time when sluts no longer exist. Try calling a woman a slut today and she'll either laugh at you or call you a hater. The shame is gone. Women are racking up more bodies annually than men will In their lifetime except that nowadays they do it with a smile and without a care.

I usually root against feminists because they clearly want estrogen to control the world. But I'm so glad they won the slut battle.

2. Luger

Luger Rabbi of Platinum Nation Banned

To be honest, there are no exclusively female sluts unless there are a bunch of willing lesbian sluts.
    So there must be guys that are just as slutty. I'm guessing that is the issue, to begin with.
    Just a question of definition.
    Most of us are sluts. Deal with it.

3. vcmmafan

vcmmafan Dark Knight Returns

Huh? I still hear people get called that all the time lol

4. dontsnitch

dontsnitch Steel Belt

I never understood this battle. Didn't men win in the long run when women want to be equally promiscuous?

5. IDL

IDL Gold Belt

The question is if this will really be good for women and society in the long run by devaluing their most potent weapon.

Sure it's great for horny guys lookin to bang, although it may discourage long term relationships and men may end up devaluing women also.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2015
  6. Gazwald

Gazwald Banned Banned

That word is still used a lot. Commonly by women to describe other women at that.

7. IDL

IDL Gold Belt

This too. There is a reason why a lot of girls don't give it up so easy. Makes the guy work for it.

If other girls are giving it away it screws it all up.

Women are pretty competitive with one another.

8. Crazy Diamond

Crazy Diamond 2GM/c^2 belt Platinum Member

Sitting in a bunker, here behind my wall.
    I think TS lives in a dream land. Google Slut Shaming and get back to me about how the term is dead. It is entirely possible that more women do it than men, but that doesn't mean it is a done deal any more than racism is over, because Obama.

9. Kafir-kun

Kafir-kun not-so-grand mufti of Sherdog

Democratic People's Islamic Republic of Kekistan
    I feel like jealous women use slut more , or at least with more malice, than men.

Also this
    [YT]pbvrGiL_s70[/YT]

10. Kafir-kun

Kafir-kun not-so-grand mufti of Sherdog

Democratic People's Islamic Republic of Kekistan
    As far as TS' point goes, I think it has merit. There is still slut shaming but I think the word carries less weight nowadays. A lot of people use it jokingly without malice and you have those women who just own it. I use it neutrally to describe promiscuous women. Why don't I just call them promiscuous? Well, because slut is shorter and rolls off the tongue better.

11. dontsnitch

dontsnitch Steel Belt

This is something that is lost on some people. It's like fat-shaming, there is a reason why more guys are attracted to girls that are not obese.

12. Madmick

Madmick Cerebrage Staff Member Senior Moderator

This is fucking hilarious and perspicacious at the same time.

13. JudoThrowFiasco

JudoThrowFiasco Charming Quark Platinum Member

Every guy needs a new few sluts as very few of us ever start a new video game on hard...

We need a few tutorials and a couple rounds on easy to learn the lay of the land.

That being said, good for slutty women!! Sex is awesome and should have has much of it as possible.

14. Forkfoot

Forkfoot Red Belt

I think ALL feminism is good for men if you look close enough. It's really all about women wanting to feel safe and comfortable enough to be beautiful and sexy and sexual in the world, without a bunch of shame and inhibitions. If we could all just chill the fuck out and let women define what that world looks like, it'll be a lot more fun for all of us.

15. Madmick

Madmick Cerebrage Staff Member Senior Moderator

Perhaps. In reality, a small percentage of men receive the lion's share of the benefit, here. There's probably some "trickle down" since the size of the overall pie is so much larger, but there's a reason that 90%-95% of authentic accounts on Ashley Madison belonged to men, and it isn't because men are more likely to cheat (in fact, the most recent British survey I saw found that women in the 18-39 age bracket have more partners and are much more likely to cheat than their male counterparts).

Oh, the times, they are a-changin'.

16. 'Slut' is an offensive word. Only those who are now married and or have regrets like to reinforce its use in order to dehumanize women and have a degree of 'superiority'. Obliterate the word 'slut' and we then eliminate the taboo of sleeping around.

Hate is what motivates an overarching patriarchal outlook

17. dontsnitch

dontsnitch Steel Belt

Not sure it's all that black and white, but I agree with the general argument you're making. Some people take it too far, like I don't want to start treating women like I would men when a physical altercation comes up.

I like chivalry, don't think we should kill it completely. I'm also okay with this particular double standard, I think it's worse for an old man to have sex with a young girl than vice versa, except that I'm not sure about the sentence.

18. Forkfoot

Forkfoot Red Belt

Feminists don't want that either.

19. Things will probably get better for males in the more long term. Once a system emerges in which the individuals can find their idealized groups. As of right now the elite males get the disproportionate amount. In Britain girls are easier so while the average girl will give it up to guys who are say a 4, 5, 6, or so. More of the girls will aim for the guys who are 7+. At least until they reach the age of wanting to settle down and after they have had their fun.

Then come in the beta males ready to scoop up the leftover. Only now the beta males are 'waking' up and feeling used. The end result is a HUGE number of men 'waking up' and all these online websites dedicated to men becoming independent and 'going their own way'. This end result is then the 'dehumanization' of all women (instead of looking for the few who might love them genuinely).

Ultimate result? A future not too far from now in which most males will likely forgo parenting and marriage. Because, lets be honest marriage offers a man NOTHING today and there is no need for children once we get robots and clones.

Good day!

20. dontsnitch

dontsnitch Steel Belt

Okay, that's fair I can accept that, but to some degree you can (and some do) argue that it's the logical extension of equality. That it's no longer women and children first, it's just children first.

Could be a strawman to some degree, and it's partially the fault of people poisoning the feminist well, but the point is there.