You've all been Roganized!! Diego-Melendez NOT the "New Best Fight Ever"

TheComebackKid

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Seriously, the fight was definitely exciting and the 3rd is one of the better rounds you'll ever see but the fight itself was very one sided. Rogan was jizzing over every little thing Diego did but the truth is that Gilbert dominated the 1st and the 2nd. He was dominating the 3rd till he got rocked.

Props to Diego for making it so exciting but this fight was way too one sided to be the "new best fight ever".

Don't worry, give it a week and everybody's gonna come to their senses again.

it was an amazing, exciting fight. joe is there live with the crowd noise watching it from a few feet away. it's probably not the best fight ever (of course) but he's pumped up with adrenaline so of course he's gonna come out with some hyperbole

Rogan gets a little carried away in the moment, and he's probably high. Reminded me of Okami/Boestch but he at least caught himself then.

It's going to be a long time until I see a fight like Edgar/Maynard III again. Still the best UFC fight of all time for me.

It was a brawl. Both are capable of great technique, but we only saw a tiny bit of that in the 3rd round.

I think I agree with Joe, seriously. I mean, Jones and Gus are two of my probably top three favorite fighters but damn this was so fucking nuts. Sometimes, crazyness and heart can win over the technical aspect (even if Jones vs Gus was crazy violent as well).

That's your opinion, why do you assume people who really loved the fight and saying it's foty is down to Joe? you try so hard not to be "roganised" you failed to see how good the fight is.....

Everyone has their own opinion, doesn't have to be swayed by anyone, get off your high horse.

it was an amazing, exciting fight. joe is there live with the crowd noise watching it from a few feet away. it's probably not the best fight ever (of course) but he's pumped up with adrenaline so of course he's gonna come out with some hyperbole

Yeah. Crowd has been huge tonight when the fights have delivered, which has been most of them.

I haven't seen people except for Rogan saying it's the best ever..

Maybe not the best fight, but the 3rd round may be one of the best rounds ever.

It was a great fight, let yourself be excited and stop complaining and being a debbie downer TS

not the best fight ive ever seen.........but FUCK it was a great fight!!!!!!!!!!!

stop the hate, just appreciate what you got to witness, instead of seeming like YOUR opinion matters over Joes, which it does not.

Majority think it was absolutly amazing and youre just being a fuck trying to rain down on everybody elses parade

Rogan gets a little carried away in the moment, and he's probably high. Reminded me of Okami/Boestch but he at least caught himself then.

It's going to be a long time until I see a fight like Edgar/Maynard III again. Still the best UFC fight of all time for me.

What did he say about Okami's fight?

Top 5 for sure. Diego's heart alone provided foty excitement.

Why do you guys have to nitpick everything?

Why can't we just enjoy how great Deigo vs Gil was? For fucks sake

Back