youtube monitoring jre clip

mrsenor

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
there used to be few thousand dislike and comments

Last edited:
I just disliked it and commented on it but I didn't bother to watch it as I have no real interest in Rogan in MMA and even less when he's not talking MMA.

I'm not watching that. Can anyone recreate the message using expressive dance?

I'm not watching that. Can anyone recreate the message using expressive dance?
lpf4kH7.gif

I knew beforehand that that episode will not end well based on her last appearance. The down votes was hilarious.

Holy shit there's 4 Joe Rogan threads on the first page of this forum..

New embarrassing lows have been reached.

She's basically a basic American leftist, getting high off her feelings of victimization. It's illogical to come to the conclusion that you're constantly unsafe, in danger in America because a one-off terrorist attack happened. That's not how statistics work, not that these lefties even have the basic reasoning skills required to consider statistics as part of their world view instead of anecdotes and emotional reasoning.

She's basically a basic American leftist, getting high off her feelings of victimization.
i dont see the correalition of american leftism with the supposed start of antisemitisn during the trials of jesus of nazareth as weiss claims that is probably more aligned with her religious views than her political views

Last edited:
Back