Youtube grapplings pages

dipset1

Orange Belt
Reaction score
What are the best youtube.com or any other video website grappling page. Right now I have being viewing Grapplers quest and submission 101. Just looking to view some high level matches with sweeps and submissions.

If you want "sub par level" then do watch submissions 101.

Edited for keyboard warrior guilt caused by Homerplata

Grappler's quest seems to have the clearest videos on youtube of high level grapplers.

Last edited:
Come on, that's a bit harsh.

I dont think its harsh at all....if you try to profit off shitty half-assed BJJ (simply bc its popular so u make the jump to BJJ from JJJ but keep wearing your JJJ blk belt falsifying your rank then play dumb like you didnt know it was the wrong thing to do) then you deserve ALL the shit we can give you!!

Ari has the skill of your average blue belt.....therefore should NOT be selling DVD's!! Period!!

I dont think its harsh at all....if you try to profit off shitty half-assed BJJ (simply bc its popular so u make the jump to BJJ from JJJ but keep wearing your JJJ blk belt falsifying your rank then play dumb like you didnt know it was the wrong thing to do) then you deserve ALL the shit we can give you!!

Ari has the skill of your average blue belt.....therefore should NOT be selling DVD's!! Period!!

Yes, I know all the background info, but to say it's damn-near non-existent level is just not an accurate description, in my opinion. Some of it is crazy, made-up bullshit, but not all of it.

Yes, I know all the background info, but to say it's damn-near non-existent level is just not an accurate description, in my opinion. Some of it is crazy, made-up bullshit, but not all of it.

You can put lipstick on a pig...

Worldmartialarts. they have clips from all of their dvds that they've out out...and thats alot.

Wow did not want to cause an argument. Whats wrong with submission 101? They have some good techniques and have some pretty good break downs by some high level grapplers like Vinny Magalhaes, Frank Mir and Eddie Bravo. Oh well to each his own.

Thanks Wrestleben for the links they were real good. Are they any other competition ones similar to the grapplerquest youtube page?

Back