Youtube Channels about VGs that you enjoy

I'm more of a fan of strategy and space titles so my go to guys are...

Quill18 & Scott Manley

FrankieonPCin1080p

Scott Maley for everything Kerbal related

War Owl occasionally for CS:GO tips.

I always watch...

Game Sack: they're awkward, funny, and make informative well edited videos

Been watching these dudes and they got some interesting vids. Good recommendation bro

Robbaz is my favorite to watch. Where are my taxes?!

I don't watch too many of those guys, but I do like what AngryCentaurGaming does with his reviews and general gaming discussions.

If you wanna learn to play Civilization V:BNW on higher difficulties, you must give this guy's channel a watch. He plays on Deity (the highest difficulty). He also does other games like X-COM. Might takes a little while to get used to his Polish (i think) accent, but he's good at explaining what and why he's doing what he's doing, and pretty funny at times too.

No fellow DSP fans in here?

That dude has fans? How sad.

Personally, I've been watching a lot of The Excellent Adventures of Gootecks and Mike Ross lately. Good stuff, shame I'm absolute ass at SF4

Last edited:
That dude has fans? How sad.

Personally, I've been watching a lot of The Excellent Adventures of Gootecks and Mike Ross lately. Good stuff, shame I'm absolute ass at SF4

I only remember the one with Gamerbee. "It's lag! What hell?"

I watch Roosterteeths lets plays sometimes, it's a bit stale now though used to be pretty funny.

The one i watch most now is a guy called SleepCycles he's from the same city as me and he can be pretty entertaining he mostly plays rogue games(Catacomb Kids, Binding Of Isaac,Nuclear Throne etc)

peeeewdiepie !!! lol j/k

brisulph has some entertaining lets plays ..

Wisecrack has some game related stuff also

Another vote for Robbaz. His is my go to channel when I need a laugh.

This three part series is f'ing hilarious.

[YT]biZr1z5DQIg[/YT]

[YT]Exo-OqdrniM[/YT]

[YT]5PhTM3RaZfc[/YT]

For any X-Com Fans - Beaglerush did a great Ironman/Impossible series where his team went down in flames.

Beaglerush - XCOM: Ironman Impossible

They were well produced and very entertaining. He finally changed to "Let's Plays" because the videos in the above link took too long to produce.

I highly recommend watching the above playlist because he did such a good job on making them.

Lol, fighting games.

I enjoyed MKsecrets History of Mortal Kombat. They actually talk about the gameplay (unlike most), different revisions of arcade games, console versions, character history (like Kintaro was going to be playable at first), and more. However, the music is too loud in some of the episodes. Supposedly, it's better to download it from their site.

[YT]pvNLOdkIels[/YT]

Forgot about Maximilion Dood

[YT]6XqJtYc5ZS4[/YT]

I been watching. Dude has real black friends. Respect

Been watching HappyConsoleGamer too and he covers a lot of interesting games

Back