YouTube channel with 1.5 million subs gets less than 5k views on most videos

He's trying to build his brand to where he can sell his own "success". That's how the self-help industry scam works. Pimping confidence becomes the résumé for pimping confidence. Now pay me $10K to attend this "seminar". Time is a flat circle.

People subscribe with the intention of watching and making changes. After a few vids though........ Most self help books you'll find in peoples homes maybe have one chapter read, then the person loses motivation and it's back on the shelf.

This guys channel is basically the youtube version of gym memberships in January. Check back in March and nobody is there any more.

People subscribe with the intention of watching and making changes. After a few vids though........ Most self help books you'll find in peoples homes maybe have one chapter read, then the person loses motivation and it's back on the shelf.

This guys channel is basically the youtube version of gym memberships in January. Check back in March and nobody is there any more.

There might be something to this theory but the disparity is too extreme.

Pretty sure he has bought some bots, it’s quite an easy thing to do.

I see a lot of these self help channels are like this. Has a high sub count but low views.

I have 1,512 subscribers and my most watched vid has over 1 million views

Chris Watts, accused of killing family, made video about saving relationships
Why do marriages fail? Sometimes it's because one partner develops an interest in a co-worker. So says Christopher Watts -- now accused of killing his family -- in a YouTube video posted in April 2012.

The video shows Watts giving a PowerPoint presentation that he titled "Communication Speech, Relationship Deterioration and Repair."

"Sometimes you find your partner no longer attractive physically or in their personality," he says in the video. "When you are in a relationship you have to show desire, lust toward your partner. Sometimes when you get married that the lust and the desire kind of fall by the wayside a little bit."

Police in suburban Denver say Watts was having an affair with a co-worker before he was arrested last week in the slayings of his wife, Shanann Watts, and their two young daughters. He has not entered a plea to murder and other felony charges.

Good thing the life coaches showed up in time.

Back