You're the matchmaker, who fights Justin Gaethje next?

Who do see him fighting next?

• Total voters

TCE

"That's fucking illegal"
Pink Belt
Reaction score
I haven't included Khabib or Max/Poirier, because the winner of that fight will fight Khabib.

What say you?

I'd pay Nate the money he deserves and let the world enjoy a great fight.

I would be hyped as fuck for either tony or Jeremy.

raging al/cerrone. especially if donald wins that because he got a rank he didnt earn. no way he should be that high just from beating hernandez. al is gonna bitch after he wins about how he wants the khabib vs ______ winner, so we will see.

In a just world Ferguson.

In the real world Felder.

Im dying to see Gillespie fight a top guy

Tough question. I went with Al/Cerrone winner, but my real answer is Al. I think he beats Cowboy. Justin/Al would be a great fight imo because you could run either of them over with a truck and they'd smile and keep coming at you. Would be an exciting fight.

Gregor Gillespie would get pulped back to the prelims.

Im dying to see Gillespie fight a top guy
I never thought about it but Gaethje vs Gillespie is an intriguing matchup. See if Gillespie's wrestling can be leveraged against someone with a wrestling background, and give Gaethje a taste of what fighting Khabib might be like.

raging al/cerrone. especially if donald wins that because he got a rank he didnt earn. no way he should be that high just from beating hernandez. al is gonna bitch after he wins about how he wants the khabib vs ______ winner, so we will see.

This is one of the dumbest takes I see perpetuated on this sub. Cerrone was the #2 ranked LW in the world before he moved up to WW. Had some solid wins at WW, came back down to LW and got a ranked win to prove that he could make 55. He very well deserves to be in the top 5.

Depending on his mental health Ferguson is the obvious choice. If he's not ready the Cowboy vs Al winner. There's really no wrong fight for him though.

How would that be just to Tony? Lol

How many contenders does the man need to take out?
Max/Dustin is fighting Khabib BECAUSE Ferguson turned down Max.

He's in the category just take a fight and stay relevant.

Tony if he's available, Al/Cowboy for #1 contendership if Tony is gonna be out a while

He pretty much asked to fight Cerrone, so do that if Cerrone wins which I think he does

I forgot to say... I voted for the Cerrone/Iaquinta winner.

If Tony is good to fight then he should be fighting Khabib and they can just drop the interim nonsense belt.
The call for Nate, lol no. Get him to beat someone in the top 20 first.

Felder isn't terrible but it should be the Iaquinta vs.Cerrone winner

Can't deny I'd love to see him vs Felder. Then again him vs the winner of Cerrone/Iaquinta makes the most sense

I think the loser of Holloway/porier is a good matchup

Back