Youre pathetic if you question Cowboy.

PalmStrike

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Come on guys...

A man like Cowboy isn't gonna kiss his son and wife on national TV and then go out and get beat up on purpose.

A man wouldn't...COULDNT do that, it would be too hard to look at your family in the face after that, too hard to look at yourself in the mirror.

Put some hespect on Cowboy and hey, UFC...GIVE THAT MAN A JOB so he can stop fighting.

Who wouldn't take a dive for millions of $ ?

The UFC should give him a job training fighters how to live off the land in the great outdoors, so they won't need to pay them such extortionate wages

Another virgin OP who doesn't realise how the world works.

Forget that, do you think Conor would want to win a fixed fight?

His family most likely said yes take a dive and make enough to retire no need for the CTE from half a doZen fights when this dive can pay you enough for the next six fights.

Forget that, do you think Conor would want to win a fixed fight?
If it leads him to more millions, he would... maintaining his lifestyle and keep proper12 running, he would need $$$ no matter how he gets it...

Come on guys...

A man like Cowboy isn't gonna kiss his son and wife on national TV and then go out and get beat up on purpose.

A man wouldn't...COULDNT do that, it would be too hard to look at your family in the face after that, too hard to look at yourself in the mirror.

Put some hespect on Cowboy and hey, UFC...GIVE THAT MAN A JOB so he can stop fighting.

lol, you're naive if you don't
I could definitely see cowboy kiss his son and then lose on purpose to get money for that son, like, I'm about to do for you son etc...
or he's just gone far down the hill and has no place in the UFC
3TKO's in a row… damn, many have been cut or retired for less

As a man with a son, im telling you, youd have to be a real loser to do that.

The kids gonna grow up, watch his fights and see every second of this.

If they felt like fixing a fight to have Conor win why would they do it with Cowboy?

Pay him extra to lose a fight he has very liitle chance to win to begin with?

Makes no sense.

Everybody and Cerrone's grandma knew that Conor would win unless the drugs and booze turned him into late career BJ Penn. And it certainly did not seem to be the case.

Come on guys...

Uhh, you realize you're talking about a guy who said he'd fuck a man on national TV for 25 million? I kinda doubt he's worried about what his family might think of him.

I don't think the fight was fixed, but it did kind of look like it.

He traded his son to the UFC as well as the money for the dive. Cowboy Jr lives in the performance institute now

Come on guys...

Lol At this guy telling me not to believe my lying eyes ....lmboooooooooo.....stop it lol lol

tenor.gif

If it leads him to more millions, he would... maintaining his lifestyle and keep proper12 running, he would need $$$ no matter how he gets it...

Man, why do you guys even watch this sport if you think people who are capable of becoming world champ have such shitty characters. I think it takes a certain type of guy to become world champ

Last edited:
Come on guys...

Come on guys...

Sorry, but you obviously think life is a movie.

If anything he would do that because it was thinking about them that he would do it for.
By taking a fall, he didn't get injured and secured their wealth.

Not saying he did it, but if he did, his family is exactly why he'd do it.

Back