you're "of the year award" picks so far

ViolentGamer420

White Belt
Reaction score
My opinion on fight of year, gus vs Jones... Ko of year could be
Browne vs reem. DHK might take it for me after tonight lol.
Sub of year... That's tough. Only one I can think of that sticks is burkman vs fitch.

SOTY is McDonald over Pickett. That was awesome.

I am "of the year picks" are

KO - Weidman over Silva
SUB - Werdum over Nog
Fight - Jones vs Gustaffsson

But can't agree with weidman ko of year. I was far more out of my chair with reem getting crumpled.

Fight of the Year: Silva vs Stann (I honestly think this one will survive to perpetuity like Frye/Takayama)

KO of the Year: Belfort vs Rockhold or Hunt vs Struve (for sheer walk away, jaw shattering badassery)

Sub of the Year: I dunno, some good ones. Robertson vs Jardine maybe?

I mean....I thought Gus vs Jones was a great fight....but FOTY? ...Jeez that's a reach and a half.

Sub of year how could I forget. CHAEL P SONNEN vs shogun... Foty forgot about Silva Stan. Was that this year. If so seriously a contender

But can't agree with weidman ko of year. I was far more out of my chair with reem getting crumpled.

Seriously? I was going crazy when Silva got KO'd. When Reem got ko'd, I just sat there puzzled like "how many awkward front kicks in a row does he have to throw for you not to run into one?"

nice catch... Cell phone auto correct. Lmao you are picks. failed on that one

I didn't even notice he said that until you pointed that out. That's actually pretty funny lmao

That kick that JDS landed on hunt was up there for knockouts though

I didn't even notice he said that until you pointed that out. That's actually pretty funny lmao

That kick that JDS landed on hunt was up there for knockouts though

Agreed. Since it took crocop several head kicks.

disappointment of the year: Maia;

still a fan, though, in victory and defeat

Seriously? I was going crazy when Silva got KO'd. When Reem got ko'd, I just sat there puzzled like "how many awkward front kicks in a row does he have to throw for you not to run into one?"

This.

TS.. how can you not see that the historical significance of Weidman's KO over Silva by far surpasses any other knockout this year.

Besides, Bigfoot's KO over Reem was way better than Browne's

my best of '13 so far:

FIGHTER OTY- Teixeira (3-0)
MATCH OTY- Bones vs Gustafsson
KO OTY- Vitor vs Bisping, Vitor vs Rockhold (split it to Vitor 2x lol)
SUB OTY- Werdum vs Nogueira

Back