You're not retired until you leave USADA testing pool

Beherit

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
That's why no one believes in cejudo retirement, so did Khabib left USADA testing pool ? I can't find news on that.

Yes, that is what I use for my definition of retired. Or, at the very least ineligible to compete without re-entering the pool for 6 months.

I was under the impression that Cejudo actually left, the doubt is around Conor, with Khabib...too early to tell, but give USADA a call TS, that info doesnt seem to be available to the public, it would ruin "retirements" for anyone not actually retiring.

I was under the impression that Cejudo actually left, the doubt is around Conor, with Khabib...too early to tell, but give USADA a call TS, that info doesnt seem to be available to the public, it would ruin "retirements" for anyone not actually retiring.
we know that GSP left USADA testing pools, those infos are not secret.

USADA isn’t active in Dagestan. I highly doubt they have tested Khabibs oldest rival the bear ever either

we know that GSP left USADA testing pools, those infos are not secret.
I believe GSP, he is almost 40... the ones that get my interest are the ones "retiring" in their prime, Cejudo, Conor and now Khabib, i do believe him that he is retired.

LOL if folks think theres some hidden Khabib vs Conor fight in the making.

You can see who's in the pool, it's updating pretty regularly. I don't think it would be updated with Khabib yet if he's withdrawn. You get weird stuff like John Hathaway still being in the pool.

No need to make that fight healthy and sober Conor 2.0 would just KTFO him in the very first exhange 100 out of 100 fights.
Lol yeah sure thing buddy.

I do agree though, no need to make that fight.

that's from 2017 ...

<WhatItIs>
By which time his in cage death at the hands of Justin seemed already inevitable.
Ps: you guys are feeding a troll by replying to a message about Wildlife (bear) not being tested

By which time his in cage death at the hands of Justin seemed already inevitable.
Ps: you guys are feeding a troll by replying to a message about Wildlife (bear) not being tested
stop spreading fake news, even the bear is tested, he just can't get a visa, that's why he can't fight for now.

USADA isn’t active in Dagestan. I highly doubt they have tested Khabibs oldest rival the bear ever either

LOL! Underrated post.
Why don’t you just take the test bear? What are you trying to hide?

Back