You're drunk at a Bar and this guy tells you to calm down, What do you do?

Call back up from a bear.

(insert Petter Griffin vs. Chicken gif)

Someone should shopp their faces in.

Probably launch into a Muhammad-wuz-a-pedo tirade.

He probably hits on me

People say I look like Ronda Rousey

Well I could be the judge of that

Gonna need a shot of that booty

Got you bro..

image.jpg

lol at the kids with propeller caps on in this thread goin "yea i wuld fite him,no one talks to me that way m8"

I let out a loud roar and explain to him that i know what he did my relatives and hibernation is over but his about to begin. Then i start swinging my claws at him.

I knock his cap off his head then bite him hard in the testicles.

Lol. That is like the least intimidating picture of him you could find. He actually looks like a normal guy right there, especially if you didn't notice his ear.

I'd stick my red, white and blue foot up his commie jihad ass and tell him that America is great again and he can fuck off out of our country if he's got a problem with how we do shit.

I work in the nightlife industry so I actually know how to behave in bars and clubs...

Show him a picture of a naked lady and watch him run away

There is no cage in a bar for him to hold me against.

I'd smoke him with a bottle to the face then run

prob say something like 'allah is great, isnt he?" and then make an exit as he starts to agree and add his own thoughts

sherdog model behavior is to continue to berate him and sue him if he does anything physical, since hes a fighter and isnt allowed to

Salam alaikum my brother, come, come, have drink with me, I hyav wodka if you want, mebe water? Coke you say? Let me get my friend Jon.

Back