You're drunk at a Bar and this guy tells you to calm down, What do you do?

hey if someone asks you to calm down you just walk away.

Last edited:
What u gonna do?

20140419092937_5D3_9942.JPG
Tell him his religion is fake and gay, jks obviously lol i dont wanna end up like Leonardo Dicaprio on The Revenant

a bar is a dangerous place to fight cause of all the drunk guys.

Last edited:
Tell him I'm good on blankets, but thank you for the offer.

Maybe he is hangry from Ramadan? Why is he in a bar? I would tell him the local mosque is down the street on the left.

Good question, especially considering these are his words..

"There are fighters in America who can drink on Friday and Saturday. After an event I saw it myself in the hotel. 80-percent of them are already drunk. Not the champs, but middle-of-the-pack guys, guys like one win, two losses. A couple of times they called me with them to the club. I told them I'm a Muslim. And they were like 'Come on, we know two Muslims and they visit the clubs with us all the time!' I have tried to explain them, that a Muslim is not ideal, but Islam is. Alcohol and girls stand in a way of an athlete, they spoil him and make him weak."

Smash him in the knee and wait two years for him to get back up.

I grab a napkin, write "Fake Contract" on it, and hand it to him to defuse the situation

Point at Joe Rogan and says that the man hunts and eats bears

I'd talk to the management and let them decide who they value the most, a paying customer, or a teetotaller who is in the bar bothering paying customers.

Also, if there was some kind of altercation, who would legally be more culpable, an average drunk person in a bar, or a professional fighter who doesn't drink or frequent bars or clubs, but who on this occasion entered a bar and randomly started issuing orders (backed up with implicit threats of violence and physical harm) to its patrons?

Agree to his request, and then begin to tell him all about our lord and savior Jesus Christ.

Back