"You're a jnr Jui-jitsu coach who teaches kids"

especially if those kids are from the 209!!!!!;)
lol, I don't know if you have seen Blazing Saddles but that reminded me of when the Waco Kid is talking about about the kid that shot him in the ass. Little 209 bastards!

Conor: "You're a kids Jiu Jitsu coach, you teach little kids! AHAHA You walk old ladies across the street, you are like secretly a good person! AHAHAHA"

um, okay..

Help children? you think he does it for free LOL.
No, that's why I said "work". This is the second Conor fan in a row I've had to deal with in two separate threads that can't read or comprehend for shit. I'm sensing a trend.

He was obviously pointing out the contradiction of being an upstanding member of the community while going around throwing gang signs and shouting "209 bitch",McGregor wasnt insulting all people who teach kids.

It's crazy how you have to come here and walk retarded Sherdoggers through basic comprehension of the English language.

One of Nate's students by triangle with middle fingers.

No, that's why I said "work". This is the second Conor fan in a row I've had to deal with in two separate threads that can't read or comprehend for shit. I'm sensing a trend.

What the fuck has your post got to do with me quoting someone else :rolleyes:

It was a set up to the killer line about making balloons in the other hand. Basically he was painting the picture of Nate being a fake gangsta.

He had a nerve to come out with that, considering on more than one occasion he's made the very tame Dublin out to be some sort of rough and tough slum.

"You had to know how to fight to survive here".

Ya, I got that the first time which is fine.

BUT - Conor repeats this line (training kids in JJ) later in the conference - I think he was implying he was poor and was doing it for the money / either way it was said in a derogatory tone.

I like McG a lot but some of what he says is just disrespectful and inappropriate.
You're way too sensitive lol

It basically means you're a walking contradiction.
You can't be an upstanding member of the community while simultaneously glorifying the overdone gangsta culture that has made a cunt out of a large portion of American youth
There is no contradiction. Nate has never portrayed himself as a criminal, just street tough. And someone can be street tough and still be a good person.

Like I've BEEN saying... his Shtick is getting OLD fast. He used to say some witty things HERE and THERE....Now it's ALWAYS about the MONEY... How he's so rich, how he's the TOP paid UFC athlete, how you are NOT HIM so OTHERWISE YOU'RE POOR. How anyone who fights him is making there BIGGEST PAYDAYS off him, his CROCODILE skin shoes, His feathered pillow stuffed with endangered species Bald Eagle feathers he gets with his MONEY,that you DONT have... His CUSTOM TAILORED SUITS he got at the BABY GAP with his MONEY... I swear his suits are always a size or two too small... All he talks about is money money money, and material things... it's really gone to his head, maybe that's why his head is 2 times to big for his body and he looks like a walking bobble head...

Exactly, I want so badly to see him beaten to a pulp and humbled haha

It's actually not possible to be the best at anything for yourself without teaching kids.

You can teach yourself to be good at something but, that's kinda easy, to be great at it you have to be able to teach kids which is 100x harder.

Connor got owned by himself! :D

49b6532c8d0207736dccc6ae2c237ea8.jpg

Why was McGregor saying this as an insult?

I think it's commendable that Nate trains kids in martial arts... Wonderboy teaches Karate to kids at his dad's dojo.
His insult was that Nate has to teach kids classes because he's broke and needs the extra cash, not that he's a pussy for doing so. I swear, McGregor haters are a thick breed.

Like I've BEEN saying... his Shtick is getting OLD fast. He used to say some witty things HERE and THERE....Now it's ALWAYS about the MONEY... How he's so rich, how he's the TOP paid UFC athlete, how you are NOT HIM so OTHERWISE YOU'RE POOR. How anyone who fights him is making there BIGGEST PAYDAYS off him, his CROCODILE skin shoes, His feathered pillow stuffed with endangered species Bald Eagle feathers he gets with his MONEY,that you DONT have... His CUSTOM TAILORED SUITS he got at the BABY GAP with his MONEY... I swear his suits are always a size or two too small... All he talks about is money money money, and material things... it's really gone to his head, maybe that's why his head is 2 times to big for his body and he looks like a walking bobble head...
Come on, the Conor belt in the Conor weight class....that's at least just slightly different than all of his comments so far! Just put Conor in front of anything and it's pure genius.

And he's from the tame streets of Dublin, Ireland yet walks out to Gangsta rap.

Another boring and predictable insult from McGregor. At least he managed to get it out before his little 'outburst'.

I think it's pretty awesome that Nate is a bad ass but still teaches kids jiu jitsu. Conor should probably head down there, Nate probably has a few grade schoolers about Conor's size that he could roll with.

Conor was implying that Nate isn't all that gangsta and is actually a nice guy. Not your typical insult but then The Diaz brothers aren't your typical fighters.

Back