You're a booger brain if you think Ronda was overrated

Prime Ronda would feed sweet chin music to both Holly and Nunes. You must've missed the Ronda/Betch fight
Omg ur delusional haha what a funny man.remember when ronda said he was the best striker in wmma? I think ur one of those people who believe that joke haha

Omg ur delusional haha what a funny man.remember when ronda said he was the best striker in wmma? I think ur one of those people who believe that joke haha

rousey-gif.gif

Cmon man how are you gonna deny that^^

I'm 203-0 in streetfights and I respect the hands of prime Ronda Rousey

rousey-gif.gif

Cmon man how are you gonna deny that^^

I'm 203-0 in streetfights and I respect the hands of prime Ronda Rousey
Ok man i give up.if this helps u sleep at night comfortably then its up to u

She was overrated as fuck.

Wake up to yourself.

Here are some simple facts to help you understand; Nunes (the one who everyone thinks has made Rousey look overrated) got TKOed by Alexis Davis; Rousey TKOed Davis in 16 seconds.

Nunes got TKOed by Cat Zingano; Only five months later, Rousey finished Zingano in 14 SECONDS. 14 seconds.

Let that sink in. She was not overrated, it's just that a couple fighters have finally evolved enough to beat her.

Here are some simple facts to help you understand; Nunes (the one who everyone thinks has made Rousey look overrated) got TKOed by Alexis Davis; Rousey TKOed Davis in 16 seconds.

Nunes got TKOed by Cat Zingano; Only five months later, Rousey finished Zingano in 14 SECONDS. 14 seconds.

Let that sink in. She was not overrated, it's just that a couple fighters have finally evolved enough to beat her.
ronda_rousey_pantene_shoop.jpg

She fought soccer moms. Like Cat Zingano, a mother who TKOed Amanda Nunes. And Sara McMann, a mother and an Olympic medalist.
McMann's 2004 medal is as meaningful as a medal in horse dancing.

2qaMGZ.jpg

If you think Ronda Rousey was overrated or some type of hype train then just go ahead and kill yourself now. How could someone be hyped of overrated when they won the title and defended it 7 times? Ronda is washed up and mentally broken, but that shouldn't cloud our judgement of her whole career. She is at least a top 5 GOAT candidate with GSP, Jones, Silva, and Fedor. And when you factor in the role she played in bringing WMMA to the mainstream, becoming a cultural icon and ambassador for women in general, 7 title defenses, a string of fights that lasted under a minute, the case could be made that she is the greatest ever.

So save your "Ronda was overrated" talk because you look real stupid.
how about taking you're own advice ? you can only beat who's in front of you,and she beat some real cans,yet you would've thought they were legit competitors if you listened to the hyperbole,you can still think Rousey was good and overrated,its not an either or situation.

Considering Judo was working on the other girls... Goes to show you the level of skill of her competition. Weak and overrated. Cyborg and Nunez are better. And i think Holm is better too if she can get it together. Ronda has potential tho... Just needs a better team.

Also, people love to hate on guys like Fedor, RDA, Pettis, Hendricks, Reem and many more saying stupid shit like," Fedor looked horrible on US soil where they actually test for steroids" even though he beat AA, Sylvia, Rogers, Coleman in their home turf. Then they claim RDA & Pettis "have looked horrible post USADA!" Sherdoggers go as far as saying entire teams like "Nouva U has a losing record ever since USADA!" Some even say all Brazilians have looked bad since USADA so i think its only fair to hold Ronda to the same standard and say she has looked horrible since USADA. Unlike Fedor and Aldo, she didn't have over 10 years of dominance and the wear and tear from 30+ fights. Shes not even 30 years old so you can't claim "age". She was simply overrated cuz WMMA was green and no drug testing.

She fought soccer moms. Like Cat Zingano, a mother who TKOed Amanda Nunes. And Sara McMann, a mother and an Olympic medalist.
So let me get this straight, if a woman fighter has kids she's not real fighter but soccer mom...so what about the make fighters with kids? Are they soccer dad's?

You arent even making sense here bub.

Ronda was being widely rated as a p4p elite fighter pre-UFC 193 - up alongside Jones, Aldo, MM, etc.

Her last 2 fights have proved beyond all doubt that she is and was always light years away from that level.

Therefore, she is the very definition of a horribly, hopelessly, insanely overrated fighter.

ie, her popular rating was ludicrously different to her actual abilities.

This aint brain surgery.

See, this is the kind of criticism of Ronda that is off base and unfair imo. Rousey has the best resume in WMMA. Her rival, Cyborg, has the weakest resume of any big name fighter in MMA. Yet Ronda gets criticized for fighting the cream of WMMA's flagship division while Cyborg is praised for beating Leslie Smith.

Ronda beats Tate twice - who beat Holly. And she beats Zingano - who beat Amanda Nunes. Yet, somehow, she's an overrated can crusher.

You go, Sherdog.

Let's look at all the other women with 7 title defenses and three or more wins in the 30 seconds or less category while maintaining a 100% finish rate.

Ronda has lost every stylistically tough match up she has ever had.

Favorable match ups dont make legends.

Booger brain?

I will not take these sort of insults.

Went from booger brain right to kill yourself

Bipolar?

Back